LUMS is a Pakistan’s one of best universities in Pakistan. It has main campus in Lahore now they are thinking expand its there campuses in other cities as well. People from other cities come to study in LUMS.
The Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) is a world class academic institution with a proud history of achievement, and ambitious plans for the future. The idea of establishing the university took root in the mind of Syed Babar Ali, Pro Chancellor, LUMS who is the guiding spirit behind the university. With his resilient efforts and patronage of the business community, academia and representatives of the government, started the establishment of what was to become one of the leading universities of South Asia.
LUMS Lahore University Of Management Sciences Lahore MS M PHIL Admissions 2018 Graduate Programs Application Form Test Dates and Schedule
- All applications must be submitted through LUMS Online Admission Application system on or before the stipulated deadline. Late applications will not be considered for admission.
- All information submitted through LUMS Online application should be supported by the provision of attested copies of relevant transcripts and certificates. Any information will not be considered valid if an official proof/document is missing.
- Admission and financial aid decisions taken by the University are final.
- In addition to the condition(s) stipulated by the LUMS through admission offer letter, all admitted students MUST meet the prescribed conditions stipulated by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.
- All applicants to LUMS, regardless of citizenship, are held to the same admissions standards, and evaluated on the same admissions criteria.
- LUMS strives to provide equal access to qualified applicants from all segments of society. Applicants with disabilities can request reasonable facilities during the admissions process. All such requests must be supported by documentary evidence, including details of previous accommodations obtained during academic career. Please contact the Admissions Office for further details.
- Applicants should be aware, that the presentation of incorrect/false/forged/fraudulent information or document(s) in connection with admission to the LUMS Degree Programme is a criminal offence and the University reserves the right to initiate appropriate action. Action may include, but is not limited to cancellation of an application for admission, an offer of admission, or of an enrollment.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide complete, correct and timely information to the Admissions Office. Applications without complete and correct information or documents will not be considered for admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Fall 2017 Admissions
Applicants must meet the minimum eligibility criteria in order to be considered for admission to the Undergraduate Programme. Meeting this criteria does not guarantee admission to the Undergraduate programme.
Students are selected for admission to LUMS Undergraduate Programmes based on the following factors:
- Academic Background
- Performance in the Admission Test
- Submission of a completed application form and supporting documents
- Interview (if called)