The College has the probable to come clean 100 students twelve-monthly from Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Pakistan and in foreign countries. The admittance on every one of seats is prepared on advantage not having delineation of standing, dogma or position of commencement or residence.
A Medical Board, comprise by the Medical College inspect the preferred applicants. The interviewee should preserve adequate mental and physical wellbeing to be successful. It is to obtain medical instruction and administer to do exercises as a General Duty Medical Officer. Candidates who are Government Servants/serving in Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. Advance applications will not be considered in case their applications through proper channel are not received before interview. NOC will be required to join the course if selected in the case of such candidate.
MIMC is standard by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and furthermore by the Ministry of Health Pakistan. PM & DC agree to MIMC to register 100 students in medicine quantity per annum. No hoodwink or make entertaining of is permitted in Campus.
Admission can be sought in the morning or evening classes.Â The latter being especially designed to cater to the needs of the people already in service.Â Following procedure is used for admission in various programs:
- A student seeking admission must have passed the last requisite examination in at least second division. The prerequisite for undergraduate and graduate programs is HSSC (Intermediate) and B.A./B.Sc. respectively subject to having passed relevant subject in the last examination.
- The applicant should fill in the form neatly, attach requisite documents and submit the form to the university office.
- Two recent passport size photographs (3cm x 2cm). One photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer be pasted on the form and the other attested on the back may be attached.
- The candidate may be required to appear in the admission test and/or interview. Information about admission test may be obtained from concerned Academic Department of the University.
- The selection will be based on applicantâ€™s performance in SSC, HSSC, B.A./B.Sc. (if applicable and admission test and/or interview. Selection is based on merit.
- A list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice boards by due date.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to acquire information about their selection.
- The selected candidates are required to present original academic documents personally to the admission office for verification.
- Admission to M.Phil. andPhD programs will be subject to the passing of Entry Test administered by the Department, GRE (subject) or as may be advised by HEC.
Note: Admission form is available at the end of the prospectus.
Mohi ud Din Islamic University Admission 2018 MBBS Entry Test Mirpur AJK Application Form
The establishment is also mixed up in various disagreements approximating PM & DC issued observe to 9 medical colleges. Together with MIMC for found their own 150 bedded instruction hospital or they will be excluded for supplementary admittance.
Mohi ud Din Islamic Medical College is the 1st Medical College of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, similarly in municipal and non-public subdivision. The College is residential with the intention to generate high quality medical specialized.Well knowledgeable human resources in the grassland of medicine for the endurance of Pakistani nation in dissimilar and for the mankind in widespread.
Last date to apply 20 June 2018.
Application form can get hold of from the Mohi ud Din Medical College Mirpur. The students who are interested to get the admissions in AJK must start to study and get ready for the tests and admissions of the university. The Fall session is opened in the month of June July where the admissions are drawn. The students who want to get the admission in this university must hurry up and apply for the admissions. Here all the details and updates will be given.