Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Medical College, Azad Jammu Kashmir admission 2019 in MBBS and BDS. Download the application form or obtain it online.See the application procedure and the procedure to apply. Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Medical College, Azad Jammu Kashmir admission 2019 for MBBS and BDS.
How to apply for the medical college, Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Medical College, Azad Jammu Kashmir. The eligibility criteria and more details concerning the admission 2019 for MBBS and BDS for Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Medical College, Azad Jammu Kashmir.
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Medical Education
- Clinical Departments
The applicant must have secured at least 60 % marks in the HSSC (Pre-Medical) examination from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan or an equivalent foreign qualification.
Mohi ud Din Islamic Medical College AJK Admission 2019 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply
How to apply for Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Medical College for admission 2019:
- Applications for admission are invited through advertisement in leading national English, Urdu newspapers and web site well before the start of the academic session. The last date for submission of applications is notified therein.
- The foreign students seeking admission in MIMC should submit their applications with processing fee through their Embassies / High Commissions in Pakistan.
- The candidates may download the application form and mail it with bank draft of Rs.2500/- in the name of MIU (for inland) and US S80.00 from abroad.
- The prospectus can be obtained by mail on payment of Rs.1100/- through Bank Draft in the name of MIU or on cash payment of Rs. 1000/-. The non-refundable processing fee for the applicants residing in Pakistan & AJ&K is Rs. 1500/- and for the overseas applicants US $50/- This fee is payable by a bank draft in favor of Mohi-ud-din Islamic University, drawn on a bank in Islamabad.
The Documents required for Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Medical College for admission 2019:
- SSC or Equivalent Foreign Qualification (Three Copies)
- HSSC (Pre Medical) or an Equivalent Foreign Qualification. (Three Copies)
- Equivalence Certificate from Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad (in case of Foreign Qualification) (Three Copies)
- National Identity Card/Form B of the Candidate. (Three Copies)
- National Identity Card of Father /Guardian (Two Copies)
- Certificate of Residence/Domicile in case of Kashmiri and Pakistani nationals only) (Two Copies)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate ( in case o f Overseas Candidates) (Original)
- Entry Test Admit Cards(in the Admission Kit) duly Completed, as Advised there in (Original)
Submission of Documents Details:
These documents should be posted though a reliable service or delivered in person to the College at D-4 Industrial Area Mirpur, AJK or, MIU, Plot No.2-A, Markaz I-9 Islamabad from Monday to Thursday between 9:00am to 4:00 pm and up to 12.00am on Friday, on or before the last date of receipt of the application.
For further news details and information about it keep visiting our website. The details will be updated here as soon as the details will be announced by the authorities. The university often updates its admissions in the initial months of the year. The students can therefore see all the details and updates about the admissions. The students must stay update by visiting this website.