Apply in Electrical Mechanical Civil engineering. The procedure of application along with relevant details concerning admission 2019 for National College of Textile University Faisalabad Former Engineering and Technology Lahore. Admission 2019 for National College of Textile University Faisalabad Former Engineering and Technology Lahore.
The eligibility criteria along with the procedure of application for National College of Textile University Faisalabad Former Engineering and Technology Lahore admission 2019.
There are several steps involved in admission 2019 for National College of Textile University Faisalabad Former Engineering and Technology Lahore:
- Download the ADMISSION FORM from “Admissions Forms” Tab on their website OR
- Get the ADMISSION FORM from the NTU ADMISSION OFFICE along with PROSPECTUS OR
- Send Money Order of Rs. 1200/- to NTU ADMISSON OFFICE for receiving the ADMISSION FORM & PROSPECTUS by Courier
- Fill in the ADMISSION FORM
- In case you downloaded the ADMISSION FORM from the website, deposit application processing fee of Rs.1200/- in the bank branch mentioned on the downloaded ADMISSION FORM.
- Attach documents with the application from as required by the University
- Submit the filled-in ADMISSION FORM along with all the documents
National College of Textile University Faisalabad Former Engineering and Technology Lahore Admission 2019 Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply
- BS Textile Engineering
- BS Textile Technology
- BS Textile & Apparel Merchandizing
- BS Polymer Engineering
- BS Software Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- Bachelor of Textile Design & Technology
- Bachelor of Fashion Design & Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BS in Textile Management & Marketing
- MS Textile Engineering
- MS Advanced Materials Engineering
- MS Computer Science
- MS Mathematics
- MBA 3.5 Years (including 2 years BBS)
- PhD Textile Engineering
- PhD Computer Science
- PhD Chemistry
The applicants must have one of the following qualifications with overall score of at least 60%.
- F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering)
- B.Sc. (Physics & Math)
- Three A-Levels (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and eight O-Levels.
Applicants who have studied in non- Pakistani systems (O-Level, A-Level etc.) must provide an equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen IBCC, other wise their merit will not be finalized.
Admissions to the Engineering Programs of the University are decided on the basis of candidates’ score in the NTS (NATIE)
- Test (45% weightage)
- Marks of F.Sc. (45% weightage)
- Marks of Matriculation (10% weightage)
Candidates may apply for provisional admission if they have completed one of the above mentioned qualification but waiting for their results.
Candidates may apply for provisional admission if they have completed one of the above mentioned qualifications but waiting for their results.
Attach the following documents with the filled-in ADMISSION FORM:
- One recent passport size photographs.
- One attested copy each of Matriculation, FSc. or equivalent result cards (If Result Declared).
- One attested copy of valid Domicile Certificate (Only if applying for BS Textile Engineering).
- NTS test result card (Only if applying for BS Textile Engineering)
- Attested copy of National Identity Card or B-Form.
- Bank Deposit Receipt of Rs. 1200/- in case you downloaded the ADMISSION FORM from the website.
All the applicants are required to submit their application forms before the last date. The university will not entertain any application form received after the due date. The date for the forms submission will be highlighted soon.