This academic institution of erudition in Pakistan has developed into identical with assigning superiority education. They demeanor research on topical wounding perimeter technologies at the university. Research wings of the university are well recognized, nationally and internationally. FAST is one of the best university for engineering and computer studies. Details and information about FAST admissions are given below.
They are embarked upon cutting edge research having direct impact on the social, economic and technological needs of Pakistan. Fast University Karachi is administration its supplementary campuses in Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar University Campus, Faisalabad and Chiniot campus. The institute’s decoration is to develop into an impressive and a lofty ranked university in the international ground.
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences FAST-NU Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria Form
|MS & PhD Admissions For Spring 2018|
|Last Day to Apply||December 29, 2017|
|Admission Tests||January 2, 2018|
|Declaration of Test qualified candidates||January 3, 2018|
|Interviews||January 5, 2018|
|Admission Formalities||January 8 -12, 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||January 22, 2018|
Selection of the students will be simply on merit strong-minded by the presentation in the Admission Test.
- – At least 60% marks in Matriculation or an equivalent assessment
- – At least 60% marks in HSSC (Pre-Engineering) or a corresponding assessment.
Assortment on the foundation of NTS-NAT Marks
- Those who have in use NAT-IE examination can apply for admittance
- Cut-off marks to be strong-minded by the Admission Committee of the University
- Assortment on the foundation of NU Admission Test
- Merit is single-minded by transmission 40% weight to marks get hold of in Intermediate (part-I) (or an equivalent exam)
- For those whose Intermediate results are not accessible, their Matriculation marks are painstaking.
- Marks acquire in the NU Online Admission Test are disperse the left over 60% weight
- Collection on the foundation of SAT score
- Collective score of 1,500 or supplementary in the SAT-I assessment-and
- At slightest 550 in the SAT-II (Math Level IIC) assessment
More updates can be mentioned here as soon as they will be declared by the authorities. Applications received after the last date will not considered in any situation. You must keep in touch with us to see more about admission here. Candidates are requisite to manufacture and submit their innovative document at that instance. We are here to guide you and provide you information about admissions 2018.