National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences Lahore Campus Admission 2021 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering. The admission process for admission in the National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Lahore Campus.
Apply in the engineering, Electrical Mechanical Civil. Application Form Procedure to Apply to Engineering College in Punjab. The documents that are required to be submitted along with the application form are also highlighted below. Take a look at this post for details.
FAST-NU has its campuses in Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar, Chinot Faisalabad other than Lahore as well. All campuses are producing thousands of graduates every year who are doing different jobs very well.
We share complete detail about the admission, and we suggested to the students don’t waste their time and apply within the due date because after the closing date application will be rejected. For the latest information, visit our site regularly.
National University of Computer Emerging Sciences Lahore Admission 2021 Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply
National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences carries out a test for the selection of candidates. This test is carried out on several dates.
- A minimum of 60% marks in Matriculation\O Level equivalent
- A minimum of 60% marks in intermediate\A Level equivalent
- Selection is done on the basis of NTS-NAT marks or on the basis of the NU admission test
- For the commencement of merit, 30% weightage is given to the marks obtained in intermediate(part-1) students awaiting their result can apply on the basis of their hope certificate.
- Marks obtained in the NU Online Admission Test are given 70% weightage.
- Students can also apply on the basis of their SAT scores. Students must have a 1500 score in SAT-1 and a minimum of 550 scores in SAT-2
- Admission Application Form must be filled online from here or official site.
- By hand or by post will not be acceptable.
- The Online system assigns a different ARN Application Reference Number to every student, the students
- must be noted for later use.
- The students provide all information correctly in the application form, otherwise, their admission cancels
- without any fee refund.
- The students must deposit the fee in the designated Bank.
- After the payment of the application process fee, the student will print their Admit Card.
- The students visit the test campus on the specified date and time which is mentioned on the Admit Card.
Online Admission Test
- The Online test conduct on the computer and the students must know the use of the computer.
- Different examination/task given to each student.
- English, Analytical skills, Math, etc. are the section of the test.
- Questions will be different topics in a random sequence.
- In each section, the candidates can move forward and backward to review the responses selected.
- Within the current section, the students easily change the response to any question.
- The admission test section has a fixed duration.
- After the test result summary displayed on the screen.
- The online admission test duration between two and three hours.
Selected Candidates Announcement
The selected candidates informed through SMS or Email and also the students checked their admission form status from the university website.
The admission schedule
| Admission Schedule Fall 2021
||BBA & BS||MBA, MS & PhD|
|Last date for Application Submission||30 Jun (Wed)||To be Announced
|Admission Tests||From 21 Jun (Mon)||To be Announced|
|Announcement of merit list||5 Jul (Mon)||To be Announced|
||5-12 Jul (Mon-Mon)||To be Announced|
|The admission fee is payable once at the time of admission.||20,000|
|A refundable security deposit fee.||20,000|
|BBA/BS Tuition Fee||8500|
|MBA/MS Tuition Fee||8500|
|Ph.D. Tuition Fee||8500|
|Additional Transcript Fee||Rs. 200|
|Campus Transfer Fee||Rs. 5,000|
|Degree Correction Fee||Rs. 2,000|
|Semester Freeze Fee||Rs. 10,000|
Graduate and undergraduate programs offered by the National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Islamabad admission schedule is mentioned above. For further details, keep on visiting our website.
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this, or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information, keep visiting our website