National University of Sciences and Technology Islamabad Military College of Signals Rawalpindi Campus Admission 2018. Admission 2018 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Punjab. Pakistan’s best university in terms of engineering and technology.
The steps required to be followed by the applicants in order to complete the admission process for National University of Sciences and Technology Islamabad Military College of Signals Rawalpindi Campus. Military College of Signals Rawalpindi application 2018. The eligibility criteria and the dates to be remembered.
Before filling the admission form, you have to register by providing a valid e-mail address. This e-mail address will be used by you for receiving your password. After registration, login to NUST site for filling the admission form and subsequent correspondence with NUST on all matters related to admission.
Scanned copies of academic documents are to be attached with the online application:
|Undergraduate degree(s) along with transcript showing the exact duration|
|Postgraduate degree(s) along with transcripts showing the exact duration.|
|Computerized National Identity Card.|
|NOC from employer (for employed candidates).|
|Experience certificate (for MBA/EMBA candidates)|
National University of Sciences and Technology Islamabad Military College Rawalpindi Admission 2018 Procedure to Apply
Engineering, IT and Computer Science
Instructions for applying for admission 2018:
|The candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after providing their valid e-mail addresses.|
|Candidates can apply for more than one discipline through single registration, however, they will be charged admission application fee for each discipline applied.|
|A recent photograph of candidate is required to be uploaded|
|If both the percentage and CGPA are mentioned on Bachelors/ Masters Degree/ Transcript, then only the CGPA will be entered.|
|The eligibility criteria of the program, for which applying, must be consulted before selecting the preferences.|
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams (as per IBCC equivalence).
- Candidates of FA/FSc stream can apply for NET on the basis of FA/FSc Part-I but confirmation of admission is subject to provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non FSc stream candidates must have equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Merit for BS Applied Biosciences programme will be based on complete FSc / A Level or equivalent qualification (as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate) result.
ADMISSIONS OPEN NEW SEMESTER WIIL START IN SEPTEMBER
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website