Engineering and technology is a study which is a vast subject, students who take admission in engineering, computing, technology or information technology program they choose a subject in which they can research many more. Students can invent new things by thinking about new ideas and can make their names in history. NFC Institute of Engineering and Technological Multan Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
Technology is the basic necessity of life nowadays people can not even imagine their lives without technology, it is to this extent part of each and every person life. NFC Institute of Engineering and Technological Training Zakariya University Multan detailed information is given in this post regarding admissions 2020.
NFC Institute of Engineering and Technological Multan Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria Application Form Procedure to Apply
Last date for applying is expected soon
- Architecture Design
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Environment Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- For engineering programs ECAT ( By UET, Lahore)
- For B-ARCHITECTURE programs DEPARTMENTAL APTITUDE TEST CONDUCTED IN NFC IET.
- For all other programs NAT (CONDUCTED BY NTS )/ ECAT
- Attested copy of Entry Test Result
Terms and Conditions
Students applying for engineering programs and non-engineering programs should give test (ECAT)
- Students want to take admission in engineering program should secure at least 60% in F.Sc./ICS/DAE etc. Applications of ineligible(less than 60%) students will be rejected
- Students want to take admission in B. Architecture and scoring 50% or more in F.Sc. Pre-Engineering/DAE/Intermediate with Computer Science or equivalent and appeared in departmental aptitude test becomes eligible for admission
- Student wants to admission in BS Engineering Technologies, BS(CS), and BBA programs and scoring 45% or more in F.Sc. Pre- Engineering/Pre-Medical/DAE/Intermediate with Computer Science/General Science/Commerce or equivalent and appeared in NAT (NTS) becomes eligible for admission.
- Foreign/Overseas students may send their application Forms through FAX till the last date and provide photocopies of the draft and testimonials besides showing original certificates at the time of admission.
- Erroneous admission due to typographical/computer error will be corrected accordingly and the candidate is bound to accept the decision.
- It will be the candidate’s own responsibility to get register in the relevant Entry Test.
- Full (100%) Fee Refund except processing fee
- Half (50%) Fee Refund except processing fee
- No Fee (0%) Refund
- – Up to 7th day of commencement of classes.
- – From 8th – 15th day of commencement of classes
- – From 16th day of commencement of classes
Eligible applicants should deposit the dues along with the application form on time. Application forms shall not be accepted without the dues.
Last date of applying is Expected Soon
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.