NFC Institute of Engineering & Fertilizer Research Faisalabad University of Engineering and Technology Lahore Admission 2020. Apply for engineering for Electrical Mechanical Civil. Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Punjab. NFC Institute of Engineering & Fertilizer Research (IEFR) Faisalabad is one of the new generations of Pakistani Institutions with a progressive and innovative outlook.
The Institute is envisaged to grow as a modern center of excellence for research and development in the fields of sciences, engineering, and technology. The admission instructions and application process for NFC Institute of Engineering & Fertilizer Research Faisalabad University of Engineering and Technology Lahore. Candidates must also remember the dates that are critical and hold the submission of documents or the application form. All required details are given below.
NFC Institute of Engineering Fertilizer Research Faisalabad Admission 2020 Application Form Procedure to Apply
Admission Process 2020
- Prospectus and application forms are available from Admission Office
- Forms are available in the office hours (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM) at the price of Rs.1000/-
- For the candidates from other cities can also get Admission package from TCS Offices in their own city.
Erasing and Overwriting
- Incomplete Application forms will be rejected.
- Erasing or overwriting on the application form will not be accepted in any case. Duplicate Forms are available from the Admission Office.
- The applicant may apply for more than one department /or Categories
- For M.Sc. Chemical Engineering, the separate application form is available with this prospectus.
Processing Fee during the admission process
- At once Rs.1000/- will be charged as processing fee at the time of submission of Admission Form, which is non-refundable.
Variation in Seats
- Decision regarding un-utilized seats in each category shall be made by the admission committee.
- B.Sc. Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering Technology
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering Technology
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering Technology
- B.Sc. (H) Computer Science
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- The applicant applying against the reserved seats ( Categories G, H, I, J, L & M ) should not apply against their respective provincial categories, otherwise, application for open merit regarding provincial categories will not be considered.
- F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or Equivalent
- Applicants should have passed the Intermediate Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics (Pre-Engineering) from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or equivalent examination recognized by UET Lahore.
- However, Intermediate Examination with Physics, Mathematics, (Computer Science or Statistics) shall be accepted only for admission in Computer Science.
- Applicants should have obtained at least 60% marks in F.Sc./DAE/B.Sc. examination excluding Sports/Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
- Applicants should have at least 50% overall adjusted admission marks computed by giving 70% weight to F.Sc/I.CS/DAE/B.Sc examination results and 30% to university entry test
|ADMISSION SCHEDULE SESSION 2020|
|Sr. NO||Detail of Events||Day||Schedule|
|1)||Last date for submission of Admission Forms||Monday||expected soon|
|2)||Sports and Hifz-e-Quran Test(Reporting Time 09:00 A.M.)||Wednesday||expected soon|
|3)||Display of 1st Merit List||Monday||expected soon|
|4)||Last date for Document Verification & submission of Fee||Friday||expected soon|
|5)||Display of 2nd Merit List||Monday||expected soon|
|6)||Last date for Document Verification & submission of Fee||Friday||expected soon|
|7)||Regular Classes Commencement||Monday||expected soon|
|8)||Hostel Allotment||Monday||expected soon|
|9)||Display of 3rd Merit List||Tuesday||expected soon|
|10)||Last date for Document Verification & submission of Fee||Friday||expected soon|
|11)||Display of 4th Merit List||Monday||expected soon|
|12)||Last date for Document Verification & submission of Fee||Friday||expected soon|