NUR international university has announced its admission for fall session 2019. Applications are invited from excellent and powerful knowledge candidate to sit in Pakistan leading educational institute. NIU is big source to spread light of education in the Pakistan and Punjab. Institute is recognized by the Govt. Punjab and also from HEC. Students are facilitated here in purpose build state of the art building. NIU is producing quality scholars, professionals and young leader which are performing in Pakistan different areas and departments. NIU has good repute in education institutes. This high performing university is working under the NUR foundation. Interested candidates can join the classes before the last date. Here is must to meet admission criteria. NUR International University Lahore Admission 2019.
At NIU students will get a chance to increase customary and current learning and aptitudes, which will enhance their future potential. students will in like manner be given an extent of expert administrations like temporary jobs, work positions and other comparative administrations that will put them on a brisk professional success track. This will be done through little gathering discourses, instructional exercises and workshops to be led by exceedingly capable specialists. Arranged in the core of a delightful city in Pakistan, NIU offers an advanced best in class grounds helpful for certifiable learning and research. The administration of NIU is resolved to achieve its central goal, vision and qualities through creation, dispersal of information and research which will affect strategy and practice for quickened improvement.
NUR International University Lahore Admission 2019 Undergraduate Graduate Programs
- Completed Application
- Matric/O levels result
- FA/ICS/ICOM/FSc/A levels/American High School Diploma/International Baccalaureate result
- Transcripts (only applicable for graduate programs)
- Equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) if applicable. All applicants who have applied for equivalence certificate (IBCC), Islamabad and have not received before the application submission deadline should submit it as soon as they receive it.
- Copy of B-form or Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Two passport size photographs
- MS Clinical Nutrition
- BS (H) / MSc in food and nutrition-relevant disciplines
- Undergraduate degree in food and nutrition-relevant discipline
- MS Economics
- BS / MSc in economics relevant disciplines
- Undergraduate degree in economics relevant discipline
- Minimum 2.5 CGPA in semester system OR 60% aggregate marks in the annual system in BS (H) / MA / MSc OR equivalent exams (as per HEC equivalence).
- Candidates of the respective stream can apply for NIU admission test on the basis of the provisional result but confirmation of admission is subject to the provision of Detailed Marks Certificate.
- Candidates of any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of equivalence certificate obtained from HEC Pakistan.
- In addition to the above academic qualification, passing of NIU admission test and the interview is mandatory to get admission in any program at NIU.
- The University reserves the right to reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.
Last date to apply:
- will be available soon
All the candidates who intend to get admission at NIU are required to complete the application form as per the required details (attach all credentials) and submit to NIU admission office on or before the last date of submission. After candidates have successfully submitted their application, interview committee calls them for a panel interview.