National University of Sciences and Technology NUST has announced admission 2019 for spring season in undergraduate and postgraduate programs for Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Karachi and Risalpur campuses. So you can get the Admission 2019 For Graduate and Undergraduate Advertisement of News Paper and Form Submission Last Date.
NUST symbolizes quality and excellence. Its spirited faculty, industrious students and excellent support infrastructure provide an academic environment, found only in the very best of the world universities. Here from this post you can collect all relative information which lead you to get admission easily.
NUST University Admission 2019 For Graduate and Undergraduate Registration Form
Offered Programs :-
- Computer Science / Engineering
- MBBS / BDS / BS Applied Bio sciences
- B Architecture / B Industrial Design
- BBA Hons,
- Public Administration,
- Mass Communication,
- Accounting & Finance
How To Apply :-
- Application forms can be downloaded form NUST website.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0
- OR 55% marks (percentage will only be considered if CGPA is not mentioned on the transcript).
- GAT (General) conducted on or after 01 August 2017 by NTS with at least 50 accumulative test score
- Or GRE (General) conducted by ETS, USA
- 07th May, 2019
National University of Sciences and Technology is a multi-sectoral university which offers a wide range of study options. By virtue of its merit-based selection, it attracts the most talented students who perpetuate a culture of academic excellence. The academic programs are duly accredited by the respective professional bodies, and the qualifications are recognized internationally for their quality and relevance. There are well-equipped labs, workshops and studios for art and design work. There are separate hostels for boys and girls, with dining and administrative support facilities. Rooms are furnished for single and double occupancy. NUST invests in the best. Quality standards and international best practices are followed in letter and spirit.