NUST Islamabad College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Admission 2018 will be here at this site as it will be announced by the NUST management. This page will give you all the information here for these admissions. NUST university has ranked name in the line of science studies. National University Sciences & Technology is poised to play a leading role to propel the country into knowledge-driven economy, thus improving the lives of masses and contributing towards betterment of society, through need based innovations, nurturing versatile and creative young minds who have the will and enthusiasm to make a difference and stride confidently into the future as society’s torch bearers.
The students can get the admissions in this good university as they require easily. The students can get the admissions online as well. All the details will be given here for your assistance. The candidates which are selected are requested to give their medical certificate which is given by the government hospital. Admissions are open twice in a year.
NUST Islamabad College of Electrical and Mechanical Admission 2018 Application Form
Departments OF Study :-
- Military College of Signals (MCS)
- College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (C of E&ME)
- School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (SCEE), Islamabad
- School of Chemical & Materials Engineering(SCME), Islamabad
- School of Natural Sciences (SNS), Islamabad
- Research Center for Modeling & Simulation (RCMS), Islamabad
- USP-Center for Energy Systems (USPCES-N), Islamabad
- School of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering (SMME), Islamabad
- Pakistan Navy Engineering College (PNEC), Karachi
- College of Aeronautical Engineering (CAE), Risalpur
- Atta Ur Rahman School of Applied Bio Sciences (ASAB), Islamabad
- NUST Business School (NBS), Islamabad
- School of Social Sciences and Humanities (S3H), Islamabad
- Centre for International Peace and Stability (CIPS), Islamabad
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
- Admissions are taken at the open merit.
- The students must have the minimum of 60% aggregate marks at Matric and HSSC the equivalent exams is required.
The O & A level students and other non-FSc candidates have to have their equivalence certificates from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Pakistan.
The university will give out the admissions here you can get all the information about the admissions. The admissions are carried out in the clear way which will be fair enough for the admissions. Admission are processed here with merit basis. Other than merit calculation no candidate can get admission.
Admission Test Schedule 2018 :-
|(NET-1)||01 December 2017 on wards.|
The people can make the way to the admissions. You will get all the information about the admissions. You must get ready for the admissions.