UET University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar campus going to open their ways to the engineering admissions of 2018. Here in UET Peshawar admissions are processed with entrance test which will be held by ETEA. These admission test are by Pakistan leading testing agency which is working under the mission of free and without fairness exams. After this test student will be able to get admission in tis Pakistan most best ranked university in the discipline of Engineering. UET University of Engineering and Technology has now opened the gates for all to get enrollment without and religious, cast and any race. The students can get best education in each discipline. Interested students can get admission after meeting selection criteria. All students who want to get the admissions are given here for you.
The people of Peshawar can get the best opportunity of acquiring best studies at UET University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar campus. UET University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar campus has been opened all over Pakistan to give best education of engineering.
KPK UET Peshawar Admission 2018 Electrical Mechanical Civil Eligibility Criteria
- Admission to B.Sc. engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Intermediate (PreEngineering) examination with the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, and have obtained at least 60% un adjusted marks and qualified the entrance test for the session 2011-2012. Entrance test shall be valid only for one academic year. The entrance test for nominations against reserved seats on reciprocal basis i.e. Azzad Jammu & Kashmir , Northern Areas, Baluchistan, Punjab and Sindh Provinces shall be valid for two academic years.
- Candidates applying for open merit seats must have Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile.
- Admission to Computer System Engineering and Computer Software Engineering shall also be open to those candidates who have passed Intermediate examination with Computer Science as a subject instead of Chemistry.
- Candidates belonging to settled areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and possessing B -Tech (Pass) degree or 3 years PostMetric Diploma of Associate Engineer and obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks in the corresponding examinations are also eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. engineering in the relevant discipline against the seats reserved for open merit. They are also eligible to apply against reciprocal seats. However, candidates will also have to qualify the entrance test.
- Candidates who have certificates other than Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) shall have to produce equivalence and conversion of marks certificates issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Education, Islamabad along with the application form.
- Pakistan Nationals are required to qualify the subject of Islamiat , Pakistan Studies and Urdu at SSG or HSSC level, otherwise they shall not be eligible for admission.
- Applications of candidates, whose examination results are not declared till the last date of submission of admission forms, shall not be considered for admission.
The updates will be given here for you. So you must stay in touch with us. The university admissions are carried out in fair way which help the students in getting the best opportunity they can have. People can get the education of engineering university in each way. We will provide all the updates here.