UET University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar campus going to open its ways to the engineering admissions of 2021. Here in UET Peshawar admissions are processed with entrance tests which will be held by ETEA. These admission tests are by Pakistan’s leading testing agency which is working under the mission of free and without fairness exams.
After this test students will be able to get admission to this Pakistan best-ranked university in the discipline of Engineering. UET University of Engineering and Technology has now opened the gates for all to get enrollment without and religious, cast, and any race. The students can get the best education in each discipline. Interested students can get admission after meeting selection criteria. All students who want to get the admissions are given here for you.
The people of Peshawar can get the best opportunity of acquiring the best studies at the UET University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar campus. UET University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar campus has been opened all over Pakistan to give the best education in engineering.
KPK UET Peshawar Admission 2021 Electrical Mechanical Civil Eligibility Criteria
Entrance Test Schedule
- Entrance Test Online Registration available from 18-06-2021
- Deadline for Online Registration 20-07-2021
- Entrance Test (all Centers) 01-08-2021
- Announcement of Entrance Test’s Result 02-08-2021
- Admission to B.Sc. engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Intermediate (PreEngineering) examination with the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks and qualified the entrance test for the session 2011-2012. The entrance test shall be valid only for one academic year. The entrance test for nominations against reserved seats on a reciprocal basis i.e. Azzad Jammu & Kashmir, Northern Areas, Baluchistan, Punjab, and Sindh Provinces shall be valid for two academic years.
- Candidates applying for open merit seats must have a Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile.
- Admission to Computer System Engineering and Computer Software Engineering shall also be open to those candidates who have passed Intermediate examination with Computer Science as a subject instead of Chemistry.
- Candidates belonging to settled areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and possessing B -Tech (Pass) degree or 3 years PostMetric Diploma of Associate Engineer and obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks in the corresponding examinations are also eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. engineering in the relevant discipline against the seats reserved for open merit. They are also eligible to apply against reciprocal seats. However, candidates will also have to qualify for the entrance test.
- Candidates who have certificates other than Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) shall have to produce equivalence and conversion of marks certificates issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Education, Islamabad along with the application form.
- Pakistan Nationals are required to qualify in the subject of Islamiat, Pakistan Studies, and Urdu at SSG or HSSC level, otherwise, they shall not be eligible for admission.
- Applications of candidates, whose examination results are not declared till the last date of submission of admission forms, shall not be considered for admission.
The updates will be given here for you. So you must stay in touch with us. The university admissions are carried out in a fair way, which helps the students in getting the best opportunity they can have. People can get an education at engineering universities in each way. We will provide all the updates here.Post Updated By :25/06/2021 - 11:06 AM