OGDCL is going to announce as likely always National Talent Hunt Program 2019. This is the golden opportunities to get free education for students. Like previous session this year Institute of Business Administration IBA and Oil and Gas Development Company Limited OGDCL are providing combine new Scholarships scheme for male and female students in all over the country. All Universities MCOM Masters of Commerce Part 2 Model Papers Preview Past Papers Sample Papers Download Syllabus Online.
OGDCL shaking hand with Sukhar IBA to provide new Talent Hunt Programs to discovering the new talents of student and giving them success and existence in the well quality institution in country wide. This programs struggle for elevating the academics level of students who belong from rural and back word areas by removing their scarcity in difficult subjects, for example Mathematics, English, ICT, and make them friendly with their urban matching part where they belongs.
All Universities MCOM Masters of Commerce Part 2 Model Papers Preview Past Papers Sample Papers Download Syllabus Online
Under this program, 300 students from four provinces of Pakistan,
- Baluchistan (75 Scholarships)
- KPK (75 Scholarships)
- Punjab (75 Scholarships)
- Sindh (75 Scholarships)
According to this programs first 6 moth training including, Math, English, and computer to 300 student, and then exam will be conduct and then shortlisted 100 students. Shortlisted student will be provided by free education for 4 years, free transport and free residence. Shortlisted student awarded with free education by these following programs that are given below.
- BS- Accounting and Finance
- BS- Computer Science
- BS- Software Engineering
- Ed (Hons)
- BE- Electrical Engineering with specialization
- BE – Computer Systems Engineering
- BE – Energy Systems Engineering ( Renewable )
Initial six months as well as subsequent four years of Bachelor degree program would be fully sponsored by OGDCL National Talent Hunt Program.
- For BBA/BS/B.Ed (Hons) Programs: Candidates must have passed Intermediate / F.Sc with minimum 50% marks qualified in annual examination in the year 2015 , 2016 and 2019.
- For BS-Mathematics: Candidates must have passed Intermediate / F.Sc in Pre-Engineering group with minimum 50% marks qualified in annual examination in the year 2015 , 2016 and 2019.
- For BE-Electrical Engineering: Candidates must have passed Intermediate / F.Sc in Pre-Engineering group with minimum 60% marks qualified in annual examination in the year 2015 , 2016 and 2019.
- Students appeared in Intermediate exam during 2019, waiting for results may also apply
How to Apply:
Here are two ways to apply in NTHP program. You may apply through any one of method as per your choice.
Online Method (Preferable and strongly suggested method)
Students who meet the below mentioned criteria are eligible to apply in the National Talent Hunt Program by filling the Online Application form available on our website i.e. http://talenthunt.iba.edu.pk
Manual Form submission
Those who are unable to fill-up the online application form can download the Scholarship Form and send it back by March 04, 2019 to the ‘Coordinator, the IBA National Talent Hunt Program’, IBA Main Campus, university Road, Karachi.
|Form Issuance||Admission Test||Last Date to Apply||Classes From|
|March 27, 2019||Will be announced later||6 May 2019||August 2019|
The students who are interested in commerce studies must apply for the admissions soon as this program is offering best education in less money. The students should take a chance and get started. If you need more help or guideline about this admission scheme then you can ask us very frequently through comment in the comment box that given below, we will response you for your help.