OGDCL is going to announce as likely always National Talent Hunt Program 2020. This is the golden opportunity to get free education for students. Like the previous session, this year Institute of Business Administration IBA and Oil and Gas Development Company Limited OGDCL is providing a combined new Scholarships scheme for male and female students all over the country. All Universities MCOM Masters of Commerce Part 2 Model Papers Preview Past Papers Sample Papers Download Syllabus Online.
OGDCL shaking hands with Sukhar IBA to provide new Talent Hunt Programs to discovering the new talents of students and giving them success and existence in the well quality institution in countrywide. These programs struggle for elevating the academics level of students who belong from rural and back word areas by removing their scarcity in difficult subjects, for example Mathematics, English, ICT, and make them friendly with their urban matching part where they belong.
All Universities MCOM Masters of Commerce Part 2 Model Papers Preview Past Papers Sample Papers Download Syllabus Online
Under this program, 300 students from four provinces of Pakistan,
- Baluchistan (75 Scholarships)
- KPK (75 Scholarships)
- Punjab (75 Scholarships)
- Sindh (75 Scholarships)
According to these programs first 6 moth training including, Math, English, and computer to 300 students, and then the exam will be conducted and then shortlisted 100 students. The shortlisted student will be provided by free education for 4 years, free transport, and free residence. Shortlisted students awarded free education by these following programs that are given below.
- BS- Accounting and Finance
- BS- Computer Science
- BS- Software Engineering
- Ed (Hons)
- BE- Electrical Engineering with specialization
- BE – Computer Systems Engineering
- BE – Energy Systems Engineering ( Renewable )
Initial six months, as well as subsequent four years of Bachelor’s degree program, would be fully sponsored by OGDCL National Talent Hunt Program.
- For BBA/BS/B. Ed (Hons) Programs: Candidates must have passed Intermediate / F.Sc with minimum of 50% marks qualified in annual examination in the year 2020.
- For BS-Mathematics: Candidates must have passed Intermediate / F.Sc in Pre-Engineering group with a minimum of 50% marks qualified in annual examination in the year 2020.
- For BE-Electrical Engineering: Candidates must have passed Intermediate / F.Sc in Pre-Engineering group with a minimum of 60% marks qualified in annual examination in the year 2020.
- Students appeared in Intermediate exam during 2020, waiting for results may also apply
How to Apply:
Here are two ways to apply to the NTHP program. You may apply through any one of the methods as per your choice.
Online Method (Preferable and strongly suggested method)
Students who meet the below-mentioned criteria are eligible to apply in the National Talent Hunt Program by filling the Online Application form available on our website i.e. http://talenthunt.iba.edu.pk
Manual Form submission
Those who are unable to fill-up the online application form can download the Scholarship Form and send it back by March 04, 2020 to the ‘Coordinator, the IBA National Talent Hunt Program’, IBA Main Campus, University Road, Karachi.
|Form Issuance||Admission Test||Last Date to Apply||Classes From|
|Expected Soon||Will be announced later||Expected Soon||Expected Soon|
The students who are interested in commerce studies must apply for the admissions soon as this program is offering the best education in less money. The students should take a chance and get started. If you need more help or guideline about this admission scheme then you can ask us very frequently through a comment in the comment box that given below, we will respond to you for your help.