With the Vision of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, the first Medical College for girls came into existence in April 1974 at Nawabshah with the name of Peoples Medical College. About 6000 lady doctors have been graduated from this college so far. Postgraduate training in this institute started in 2004 and since then about 800 postgraduate trainees have imparted training in various specialties. Initially, this college was temporarily housed in a portion of District Council High School consisting of a couple of hostels and an auditorium (Latif Hall) along with the main building of the Muslim Boarding House. Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women Benazirabad/Nawabshah.
The first batch was admitted with an approximate enrollment of attached to the college for the purpose of clinical teaching. If you want to study at PUMHS then be ready for the extreme challenges. If you are a student who has passion and is willing to put the extreme effort into becoming a good doctor then you are at the right place. After graduation, you will have the skills to help those in need. You will be skilled enough that you can save the lives of millions.
Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women Benazirabad/Nawabshah Admission 2021 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in Sindh
|Form Submission Deadline||05 October 2021|
|Test Date||18 October 2021|
The student from these areas having Domicile of listed areas are eligible to apply for People Medical College:
- Tando Mohammad Khan
- Tando Allah Yar
- Shaheed Benazirabad
- Naushahro Feroze
- Every application for Admission should be followed by 3 photocopies of the following documents duly attested by a Government servant in Grade – 18 or above
- Matriculation certificate
- Matriculation marks sheet or equivalence mark sheet by IBCC
- Intermediate science Marks sheet or comparative mark sheet by IBCC (Pre – Medical Group)
- National Identity card from NADRA / ‘B’ Form of the candidate (as applicable)
- Permanent residence certificate (Form – C) of the applicant in compliance with Law/Rules or in the absence thereof in the form determined by the Government.
- Domicile of the applicant (if the applicant has accomplished the age of 21 years)
- Domicile of Father/guardian
- Computerized National Identity Card of Father/guardian.
- Hafiz – e – Quran certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Affidavits/undertakings on Rs. 20/- stamp paper as per specimens given in Appendix I, II, concerning not acquiring got entrance in any other Medical College or Medical University in the country or manufacturing of False documents (these affidavits will be necessary at the time of Admission if offered)
- 6 passport size photos keeping name (one pasted in the space offered and five affixed on the front of the application form)
- In the case of the father is not alive death certificate of the father
- Prospects applying under the category of UEAP/IEAP overseas Pakistanis should submit the resistance of her father working outside Pakistan (from the embassy or consulate of Pakistan.
- NOTE: Any applicant found using Domicile / P. R. C of more than one district/province in Pakistan shall be disqualified for admission in any medical institution.
All the Candidates must visit this website regularly we will keep updating all the important dates and test schedule model papers. Wishing u all good luck with your admissions.