The admission procedure for BA BSc provided in Peshawar University is mentioned below. The eligibility criteria for the admission is the completion of matric or intermediate as per required. More details on the eligibility criteria are mentioned below. Students who want to do graduation in general group or two years of graduation with science subjects can apply for PU Peshawar University BA BSc Admission 2017.
Peshawar University BA BSc Admission 2017 Notice UOP Registration Last Date Schedule Eligibility Criteria is provided below. The last date for the submission of application forms for Peshawar University BA BSc course is also mentioned below. Do not forget to submit your application forms before the last date.
Peshawar University BA BSc Admission 2019 Registration Last Date Entry Test Schedule Eligibility Criteria
The candidates with the following combinations would be eligible for admission only to B.Sc. degree.
- Mathematics-A, Mathematic-B and English (Regular & Private candidates).
- Mathematics-A, Statistics and English (Regular candidates only).
- Candidates who have offered at least two science subjects at Intermediate level, shall be eligible for admission in B.Sc. Part-I in the respective subjects.
- For admission to B.Sc. Physical Science Group, Computer Science and Electronics Group, a candidate must have passed Mathematics at the Intermediate level.
Attested photo copies of the following documents must be attached with application form:
- SSC Original Certificate
- A/ F.Sc Part-1 & 2 DMC’s
- Domicile Certificate
- CNIC(Personal/ Parent/ Guardian)
- Two Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Equivalence Certificate from IBCC, where applicable
Instructions to be followed
- Examination Admission Form & Fee should reach the University at the same time on or before the due date of admission failing which fee due on the date the form is received will be charged.
- Examination Admission Forms and fee for Part I and Part II must be submitted separately. No candidate will be allowed to appear in both parts on single Admission Form or single Roll Number.
- University Registration Number must be mentioned in the Admission Form otherwise Registration Fee will be charged.
- All candidates are required to attach two copies of recent white background photographs duly attested on backside and one copy of National Identity Card/Domicile Certificate duly attested by the Principal concerned. The attestation officer for private candidate shall invariably be the Headmaster/Principal of the school/college last attended. The attestation officer will be held accountable for wrong attestation. Moreover, the candidate affixed thumb impression in the presence of attesting authority.
- Private candidates shall attest their admission from and photographs from any Govt. Gazetted Officer.
- Examination Centres will be allotted to the candidates on their permanent viz at per NIC address only. “Care of” address is not acceptable even for mailing.
- Fee once deposited is neither refundable nor adjustable if the candidate is eligible.
- Current DMC’s must be attached with the Admission Form.
- Candidate who passed their Intermediate/Diploma examination from any Board shall be required to pay Registration Fee along-with the examination admission fee. Such candidates will be required to attach Original Migration certificate as well.
- Federal/Provincial Service Personnel or their children who are not permanently residing in the jurisdiction of Peshawar University shall be required to attach service certificates of their own or their parents along-with admission form. Service certificate of private service shall not be acceptable.
- All candidates of BA/BSc, MA/MSc will avail a maximum of five and four consecutive examinations for Part I and Part II respectively, including the initial one to clear all the papers, failing which he/she shall be required to appear in all subjects including practical examinations as a whole.
- Incomplete/unsigned Form shall not be entertained.
- Admission Fee by Money Order/Cheque shall not be accepted.
- Every candidate must sign the Admission Form himself. In case of variation in signature from I.D. Card the candidate will face Impersonation charges.
- Two different examinations are not allowed in one session except examination for the improvement of division as permissible under the rules.
Admissions will be announce in November
Candidates applying against quota seats must attach relevant certificates, showing eligibility of the candidate against the quota for which he/she is applying. For Peshawar University BA BSc Admission 2017 Notice UOP Registration Last Date Schedule Eligibility Criteria you must and its further details will be available soon.