For admission in BA BSc 2021 from Peshawar University UOP, students are required to follow an admission procedure. The admission procedure is mentioned below along with the important dates and schedule which is mandatory to follow. Online registration is required for admission in BA BSc Peshawar University UOP. Peshawar University UOP Admission 2021 For BA BSc Online Registration Procedure Dates and Schedule.
The Peshawar University was founded as the Islamia College. in 1928 Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah visited this college. Peshawar University is the one best university in the KPK. We suggest to the students that visit the university and see their department and study level. Students must stay with our site for any latest update about admission.
Peshawar University UOP Admission announces its admission schedule for BA BSc in the month of January. The process, however, ends expected in the month of April.
soon after the declaration of Intermediate results by the BISE Peshawar, the admission process commences by wide publicity in print & electronic media. The prospectus along with the application/ admission form is made available at the UBL Counter, Old Chemistry BS Block, Adjacent to Central Library, University of Peshawar, and can be obtained on cash payment within the announced dates.
Peshawar University UOP Admission 2021 For BA BSc Online Registration Procedure Dates and Schedule
Documents required for admission in BA BSc Peshawar University UOP are as follows:
- DMCs(last examination)
- Passport size 2 Photographs(white or blue background)
- CNIC/ Father CNIC/ Domicile
- Migration Certificate(If Unregistered with UoP)
- Service Certificate(If Applicable)
- For admission in Part-2, DMCs of Part-1 and Part 2 Must be attached
The Examination Admission Form & Fee should reach the University at the same time on or before the due date of admission failing which fee due on the date the form is received will be charged. University Registration Number must be mentioned in the Admission Form otherwise Registration Fee will be charged.
BA and BSc
Subject Combination for B.A (Private)
There are 4 subjects, two are compulsory and two are elective.
- Pakistan Study
One out of the following languages
- English Elective
One or Two out of the following subjects
- International Relations
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Math-A and Math-B subjects can be taken by those students who have studied Mathematics in F.Sc.
- Private students cannot opt those subjects which include practical, including Journalism
Private candidates shall attest their admission form and photographs from any Govt. Gazetted Officer. Examination centers will be allotted to the candidates on their permanent viz as per NIC address only.
Application forms for admission to F.Sc Pre-Medical Part-I (Self Finance) for Session 2021 are invited on prescribed forms obtainable from the College of Home Economics on cash payment so as to reach the Principal office.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.
- University of Balochistan UOB Quetta BA BSc Annual Result 2021
- Swat University BA, BSc Annual Date Sheet Roll No Slips 2021 USWAT
- AIOU BA BSc Result 2021 Allama Iqbal Open University Bachelor’s
- PU BA BSc B.Com Results in 2021 Part I & II Annual Exam Gazette
- UOB University of Balochistan MA MSc MCOM Part 1 2 Date Sheet 2021