For admission in BA BSc 2019 from Peshawar University UOP, students are required to follow a admission procedure. The admission procedure is mentioned below along with the important dates and schedule which is mandatory to follow. Online registration is required for admission in BA BSc Peshawar University UOP. Peshawar University UOP Admission 2019 For BA BSc Online Registration Procedure Dates and Schedule.
Peshawar University UOP Admission announces its admission schedule for BA BSc in the month of January. The process however, ends in the month of April.
oon after the declaration of Intermediate results by the BISE Peshawar, the admission process commences by wide publicity in print & electronic media. The prospectus along with application/ admission form is made available at the UBL Counter, Old Chemistry BS Block, Adjacent to Central Library, University of Peshawar and can be obtained on cash payment within the announced dates.
Peshawar University UOP Admission 2019 For BA BSc Online Registration Procedure Dates and Schedule
Documents required for admission in BA BSc Peshawar University UOP are as follows:
- DMCs(last examination)
- Passport size 2 Photographs(white or blue background)
- CNIC/ Father CNIC/ Domicile
- Migration Certificate(If Unregistered with UoP)
- Service Certificate(If Applicable)
- For admission in Part-2, DMCs of Part-1 and Part 2 Must be attached
The Examination Admission Form & Fee should reach the University at the same time on or before the due date of admission failing which fee due on the date the form is received will be charged. University Registration Number must be mentioned in the Admission Form otherwise Registration Fee will be charged.
BA and BSc
Subject Combination for B.A (Private)
There are 4 subjects, two are compulsory and two are elective.
- Pakistan Study
One out of the following languages
- English Elective
One or Two out of the following subjects
- International Relations
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Math-A and Math-B subjects can be taken by those students who have studies Mathematics in F.Sc.
- Private students cannot opt those subjects which includes practical, including Journalism
Private candidates shall attest their admission from and photographs from any Govt. Gazetted Officer. Examination centers will be allotted to the candidates on their permanent viz as per NIC address only.
Application forms for admission to F.Sc Pre-Medical Part-I (Self Finance) for the Session 2019 are invited on prescribed forms obtainable from the College of Home Economics on cash payment so as to reach the Principal office by 31st July,2019.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.
- University of Balochistan UOB Quetta BA BSc Annual Result 2019
- Swat University BA, BSc Annual Date Sheet Roll No Slips 2019 USWAT
- AIOU BA BSc Result 2019 Allama Iqbal Open University Bachelor’s
- PU BA BSc B.Com Results 2019 Part I & II Annual Exam Gazette
- UOB University of Balochistan MA MSc MCOM Part 1 2 Date Sheet 2019