|| Admission in
,
,
||
||
||
||

..||

quick lines new-icon
Home » Admission » University » PIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences Entry Test Answer Key

PIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences Entry Test Answer Key

PIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences entry test will be conducted in the month of July. The registration for undergraduate programs is opened in the month of May. Students are required to apply online. Details regarding the compilation of merit are mentioned below. PIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences Entry Test Answer Key Result 2018 Merit List Calculator. The Entry test answer key is available from PIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences.

The last date of submission of application forms for PIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences 2018: Available 

PIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences entry test is conducted in July 2018 The registration starts in the month of May. Interested candidates are required to note that PIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, includes 60% marks of the entry test while the remaining 40% marks are based on the matric\O Level and F.Sc\A Level equivalent score.

PIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences Entry Test Answer Key Result 2018 Merit List Calculator

PIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences Entry Test Answer Key Result 2017 Merit List CalculatorPIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences has not provided with any merit calculator on their official website. This procedure is carried out by the PIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences Administration.

Written Test for Undergraduate Admissions 24th June (Sunday), 2018
Final Merit List on Web July, 2018
Date of Joining PIEAS September, 2018

Further details regarding the admission test of PIEAS Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, can be received from here. Students are required to visit this website on a regular basis to stay updated.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

error: Content is Copyright protected !! (DMCA Protection & Takedown Services)