Pakistan School of Fashion Design PSFD was the 1st name of Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design, and it is the premier Fashion Design Institute in Pakistan, started its 1st education work in a rented campus in 1994, as a Project of Export Promotion Bureau (EPB), Ministry of Commerce, Government of Pakistan. Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design activities to produce a new young generation of fashion designers and highly skilled entrepreneurs to provide for the demand of the current time.
Its goal and theme of the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design PIFD are to provide a complete fashion design education that concentrates on the relationship between the fashion designed product and the customer and client. Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design purpose to be a specialist design institute. It aims to be the platform from which individuals can pursue challenging career options in the field of design.
PIFD Lahore Pakistan Institute of Fashion And Design Admission 2020 Apply Online Registration Procedure Fee Structure Scholarships
Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design announced new upcoming admission for 2020 currently for the 4 years’ bachelor’s degree programs in fashion and designs, the details of information are given below.
- Admission on Merit: All the admissions of eligible applicants shall be made on open interest-merit determined on the basis of entry test and interview
- Four Seats are reserved for foreign students for Bachelor Degree Program. They will be selected on inter-se-merit and shall pay an additional fee as fixed by the Federal Government for foreign students per annum along with the normal fee for the year I, II, III, IV (Semester-wise) separately.
- The institute shall admit students in Four-Year Degree programs according to the schedule advertised in the leading national newspapers, and on the website of the institute.
- The Institute shall not accept any admission form after the due date fixed for the purpose.
- Punjab including Federal Area of Islamabad 45%
- Sindh including Karachi 20%
- Baluchistan 16%
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 9%
- FATA 5%
- Gilgit Baltistan 3%
- Azad Jammu & Kashmir 2%
- Intermediate/A-Level with 50% (550/1100) marks.
- Students awaiting results are also eligible for provisional admission.
- F.A/F.Sc. students should attach the attested copy of Part-I Result Card and Part-II Roll No. Slip of their respective Boards.
- A-Level with (Minimum 3 main subjects, no subsidiary) and O-Level with 8 subjects including five compulsory subjects are required.
- O-Level students are required to submit Equivalence certificates issued by IBCC along with ALevel Result intimation of at least two main subjects with the form.
- Result awaiting A-Level students should attach their Statement of Entry.
- Applicants will have to appear in the compulsory pre-admission Aptitude Test (Entry Test) followed by an interview.
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Entry Test and Interview and be displayed for studying in 1st semester of Foundation Year
How to Apply
You can apply online on this institute’s official website, and you need your recent passport size photo.
Entry Test: Expected Soon
Interviews: Expected Soon
Here we gave all information about the new admission for bachelor programs in the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design PIFD, If you need more information then comment us in the below comment section and ask us any information about what you want. we will get you back with further details. and if you need more updates about new admissions of other universities or Colleges then visit our website here on a regular basis.