Plastics Technology Center Karachi is the best Engineering Institute in Pakistan. Plastics Technology Centre (PTC) was established by the Government of Pakistan for giving the best education forum to the students who want to get their engineering degrees. This degree program is designed for specialists in the discipline of Plastic engineering. We see that now in this era plastic industry has become the most flourishing industry. There are too many opportunities for the student in plastic engineering. This is a moderate degree which makes competent the youth to meet the requirements of the local industry and also internationally. PTC is the only institute in the nature of the study. Here programs are offered which are market-driven. Eligible and interested students are invited to apply here. We will put a complete admission schedule and fee structure and also all other required information that is necessary to get enrolled.
Plastics Technology Center Karachi was established at Korangi which is the Industrial Area at Karachi in the year 1988. The Plastics Technology Center Karachi has always aimed to develop technical information and competence in people involved in the manufacture of plastic products. Plastics Technology Centre (PTC) does this for better utilization of manpower, material, and machinery.
Plastics Technology Center Karachi Engineering Admission Session 2020 Electrical Mechanical Civil
Plastics Technology Centre Karachi Engineering Admission 2020 Dates: Available Soon
- Intermediate/HSC (Pre-engineering examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or equivalent) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- B.Sc. Examination at least 60% marks in aggregate with Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Statistics.
- BTEC National Diploma in Polymer Technology.
- Candidates of Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) in Chemical Technology with minimum 60% marks.
- Admission is subject to successful passing the Entrance Test and Interview. The entrance test will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and General Knowledge multiple-choice questions.
- The first priority will be given to candidates who passed their HSC or equivalent in the current year and fulfilling the age criteria.
- If a candidate, after final selection for admission, does not pay the course fees within the specified date period, the selection shall stand canceled and the seat shall be filled by the candidate next in merit on the waiting list.
The Plastics Technology Center Karachi started their operations on the date of October 1988. They have started their number of academic & short courses, training programs, seminars, and industrial clinics since that time. This was conducted for the local plastics industry. This helped up the students to realize and get the best educational way
At present time Plastics Technology Center Karachi PTC is the only testing as well as the teaching and industrial services providing institution on Plastics in the country of PAKISTAN. The candidates should get the best qualifications for the Bachelor of Engineering in Polymers four years full-time Degree program in the institute of Plastics Technology Center Karachi. Here we have given fro you all the information about the Plastics Technology Center Karachi. The updates will be given here for you in the best way. You just have to stay connected with us for more updates here at this site.