Punjab University Center for clinical psychology offers an advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP) for post -master’s Psychology students. It is spread over two semester and a summer semester. This program includes in depth supervised training in Psychological Assessment, Diagnosis and Psychotherapies. The students are also given practical exposure to deal with the patients both at the Center for Clinical Psychology and in hospital settings under the supervision of Experienced Clinical Psychologists. Orientation about the resources, facilities, rules and regulations is provided before the commencement of classes and it is mandatory for the students to attend orientation program.
Punjab University has announced the schedule for the admission in Advanced diploma in clinical Psychology. The candidates who have M.A/M.S.c in Psychology /Applied Psychology in First Division CGPA 2.5 or BS-4 year in clinical Psychlogy from an HEC recognized University can Apply. Extra Credit will be given to those having work experience in a Psychiatric or Academic set up. The candidate should must pass the Entry test. And have to clear interview taken by panel of Clinical Psychology. No of seats ADCP regular are Twenty and on self support are Fifteen.
Punjab University PU Quaid-e-Azam Campus Lahore Admission 2019 Clinical Psychology Instructions how to Apply and Last Date
- 50% Weight-age of last degree
- 25% Weight-age to the marks obtained in Entry Test
- 25% Weight-age to the marks obtained in interview
How to Apply:-
- Application On prescribed form available from the office of the Center for Clinical
- Psychology, University of The Punjab, Quaid-e-Azam Campus, Lahore
- Filled form sent to the Director Center for clinical Psychological.
- Incomplete Applications will not be entertained
- Extra Credit will be given to those having work experience in a Psychiatric or Academic set up
- The candidate should must pass the Entry test.
- Have to clear interview taken by panel of Clinical Psychology
- No of seats ADCP regular are Twenty
- On self support are Fifteen.
Written Test will be held on Monday, 4th September,2019 at the center.No Hostel accommodation would be available for the admitted ADCP students as per University Rules. Visit regularly our page for updates and information, our team is here for your ease.