Engineering programs are offered in various universities as it has very demanded degree programs, engineering fields are working in every field of life. Engineers have made this world very different from what it was use to be. The infrastructure of this world s has been changed by engineers. A brief introduction to the admissions and the departments are given here. The University also maintains a high standard in providing services. It has well equipped classrooms, state of the art labs and libraries. Other facilities like hostels for male and female students, sports and playfields, transport, mosque, bank, utility shop, post office, photocopying and thesis/paper binding, telephone, café, etc. are centrally located on the Campus. QAU College of Engineering Science and Technology Larkana Admission 2021.
Quaid-i-Azam University is an international seat of higher, advance, intellectual learning that illuminates the human minds and broadens the vision bringing back home all kinds of opportunities and development. The people must stay connected with us for the details as the details are updated from time to time for the best ways. The students must visit this website to get updates. All the required details for students who are about to apply in QAU College of Engineering Science and Technology Larkana Admission 2021 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Programs are given below.
QAU College of Engineering Science and Technology Larkana Admission 2021 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Sindh
Admissions will be open Soon.
ENGINEERING PROGRAMS COLLEGE, LARKANA
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
Electrical engineers are changing the world. You can witness our impact everywhere, from enormous electrical power grids that span continents to nanomachines embedded in living cells.
Electronic Engineering offers a four-year (8-terms) Programme leading to the degree of Bachelor of Electronic Engineering
Mechanical Engineering involves the application of physics for the analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems and components
- Candidates, who have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) (Pre-Engineering) with minimum 60% aggregate marks excluding the marks of Hifz-ul-Quran
- Any other equivalent qualification recognized by the University (minimum 60% aggregate marks excluding the marks of Hifz-ul-Quran).
- Only those Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as mentioned above in Annual Examination 2020 or prior up to Annual examination 2020are eligible to apply for admission.
- In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University shall have a right to refuse/ cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the University
- The admitted students will have to submit their original Migration Certificate from the institution last attended within 15-days from the date of admission;
- To avoid any inconvenience please attach all the required documents with the admission forms within a stipulated time/period. However, the last date to submit left-over documents such as B.A/B.Sc. Result Cards/Domicile etc. along with the required fee amounting to Rs.1000/-
- Data of all applicants shall be available on the University website
- Please contact on Ph No.051-90643265 to rectify the errors/mistakes in the data
- The Admission Forms sent by Post/Courier/TCS must reach in the University
Form will be received or entertained after due date in any case
- The office of Assistant Registrar (Admission) at the back of (DRSM), Library, QAU will remain open to receive the leftover
documents from Monday-Friday.
No call letter/phone call shall be made separately for selection; applicants are advised to visit the QAU website frequently.
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website