Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering Science and Technology offers engineering programs in various fields, eligibility criteria and other details about these engineering programs is given below. Applications are invited on the prescribed forms from eligible candidates domiciled in the province of Sindh for admission in Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering. At the end of the fourth year, after satisfactory completion of the courses in all respects and having passed all the examinations held from time to time by the University, the degree of Bachelor of Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or Mathematics is awarded.
The postgraduate research is also being offered in the fields of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering and Information Technology leading to M.Phil and Ph.D. in these fields. Before proceeding forward let us tell you, candidates having domicile of other provinces of Pakistan can apply only under the Self-Finance scheme against reserved quota. The details are therefore mentioned below for all the students read the updates and details carefully to get the admissions.
Pre-Admission Test has been scheduled Soon at QUEST, Nawabshah
Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering Science and Technology Nawabshah Admission 2021 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Sindh
Admissions will be open Soon.
- Candidates, who have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) (Pre-Engineering) with minimum 60% aggregate marks excluding the marks of Hifz-ul-Quran
- Any other equivalent qualification recognized by the University (minimum 60% aggregate marks excluding the marks of Hifz-ul-Quran).
- Only those Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as mentioned above in Annual Examination 2020 or prior up to Annual examination 2020n are eligible to apply for admission.
1. Bachelor of Engineering
2. Master of Engineering
OTHER QUEST, NAWABSHAH ENGINEERING PROGRAMS
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Energy & Environment Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website