The Quaid e Azam University has now opened the admission to all programs. The Quaid-i-Azam University is offering degrees in these disciplines/ Faculties; Faculty of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences, Medicine (Affiliated). Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here. Admission will be granted on a merit basis. QAU is the top listed university of Pakistan and also has a name in world categories. Quaid E Azam University QAU Admission 2020 Application Form Eligibility Criteria.
Applications are invited from the admission seekers who possess at least a second class degree or certificate which is HEC recognized. You are advised to apply before the last date because after the last date no candidate will be entertained admission. Quaid-i-Azam University (once named Islamabad University) was established in July 1967 under the Act of National Assembly and started teaching and research programs for Ph.D. and MPhil degrees. It was, however, gradually and later decided to offer Master’s, graduate, and now undergraduate programs. The University, for its international repute, faculty, and programs attracts a large number of foreign students although it offers admission to a measured number of students from all regions of the country as it is a federal public sector university.
Quaid E Azam University QAU Admission 2020 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply:-
- The Admission Data Summary Sheet can be downloaded from the QAU website (click here to download ), along with a Challan of the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. amounting to Rs.2000/-. Admission Forms are not available at QAU Campus.
- The applicants are advised to deposit the amount in the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. in favor of the Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (throughout the country with bank charges, non-refundable).
- The Bank Challan should be attached with the downloaded Admission Data Summary Sheet along with other requisite documents; otherwise, the application will not be entertained.
- The Downloaded Admission Data Summary Sheet along with all relevant attested documents can be sent by Post/Courier on the following address: –
- Applicants must possess a bachelor or equivalent degree (14-years) at least in the second division (45% marks) from HEC recognized university.
- An applicant must have studied the courses, if any, which are specified in the QAU Prospectus available online at QAU website ) as pre-requisite for admission to the subject seeking admission in.
- An applicant must pass an entry test with at least 40% marks, (if required) for the subject seeking admission in.
- The subjects for which entry test is required are given below under the heading ‘ENTRY TEST.’
Applications are invited for admission to Master’s program from the applicants who possess at least second class Bachelor or its equivalent from HEC recognized University in the following subjects on or before Expected Soon by all means
Applications are invited from Pakistani and Foreign Nationals for admission to Undergraduate Programme (Fall Semester-2020) in the following subjects. A person holding HSSC (Intermediate Certificate) is eligible for admission to the Undergraduate Programme.
The interviewee with Bachelor degrees challenging supplementary than 2 years length subsequent to intermediate such as BBA, B. Sc. (Hons), B. C. S. three years and B. Ed. or competent degrees viz. MBBS, B. Sc. Engg. B. E. B. Sc. (Pharmacy) Agriculture, Marine Technology and Naval Sciences are moreover permitted for admission to M. Sc. Program question to the situation that they will not circumstances any exclusion/comparative in the programs of studies or duration of studies. The important dates will be displayed here. As soon it will be updated. The merit list will be updated soon