The Quaid e Azam University has now opened the admission all programs. The Quaid-i-Azam University is offering degrees in these disciplines/ Faculties ; Faculty of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences, Medicine (Affiliated). Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here. Admission will granted on merit basis. QAU is the top listed university of the Pakistan and also has name in world categories. Quaid E Azam University QAU Admission 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria.
Applications are invited from the admission seekers who possess at least second class degree or certificate which are HEC recognized. You are advised to apply before the last date because after last date no candidate will be entertained admission. Quaid-i-Azam University (once named Islamabad University) was established in July 1967 under the Act of National Assembly and started teaching and research programmes for PhD and MPhil degrees. It was, however, gradually and later decided to offer Master’s, graduate, and now undergraduate programmes. The University, for its international repute, faculty and programmes attracts a large number of foreign students although it offers admission to a measured number of students from all regions of the country as it is a federal public sector university.
Quaid E Azam University QAU Admission 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply :-
- The Admission Data Summary Sheet can be downloaded from the QAU website (click here to download ), , along with a Challan of the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. amounting to Rs.2000/-. Admission Forms are not available at QAU Campus.
- The applicants are advised to deposit the amount in the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. in favour of the Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (throughout the country with bank charges, non-refundable).
- The Bank Challan should be attached with the downloaded Admission Data Summary Sheet along with other requisite documents; otherwise the application will not be entertained.
- The Downloaded Admission Data Summary Sheet along with all relevant attested documents can be sent by Post/Courier on the following address: –
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Applicants must possess a bachelor or equivalent degree (14-years) at least in second division (45% marks) from HEC recognized university.
- An applicant must have studied the courses, if any, which are specified in the QAU Prospectus available online at QAU website ) as pre-requisite for admission to the subject seeking admission in.
- An applicant must pass entry test with at least 40% marks, (if required) for the subject seeking admission in.
- The subjects for which entry test is required are given below under the heading ‘ENTRY TEST.’
Last Date :-
Applications are invited for admission to Master’s programme from the applicants who possess at least second class Bachelor or its equivalent from HEC recognized University in the following subjects on or before 28-08-2019 by all means
Applications are invited from Pakistani and Foreign Nationals for admission to Undergraduate Programme (Fall Semester-2019) in the following subjects by 19-09-2019 positively. A person holding HSSC (Intermediate Certificate) is eligible for admission to Undergraduate Programme.
The interviewee with Bachelor degrees challenging supplementary than 2 years length subsequent to intermediate such as BBA, B. Sc. (Hons), B. C. S. three years and B. Ed. or competent degrees viz. MBBS, B. Sc. Engg. B. E. B. Sc. (Pharmacy) Agriculture, Marine Technology and Naval Sciences are moreover permitted for admission to M. Sc. Program question to the situation that they will not circumstances any exclusion/comparative in the programs of studies or duration of studies. The important dates will be displayed here. As soon it will be updated. The merit list will be updated soon