Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Islamabad is open for the year 2021. The eligibility criteria for the various programs offered by Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Islamabad are mentioned below. Application forms for the registration process can be downloaded from the official website Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Islamabad.
Applications are invited for admission to the Master’s program from the applicants who possess at least second class Bachelor or its equivalent from a recognized University in the following subjects on or before
26 December 2021
Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Islamabad Admission 2021 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure
Eligibility criteria for the various programs offered by Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Islamabad are unique. The eligibility criteria mostly comprise of students to have passed their intermediate or Bachelors with 2nd division. The minimum age limit is 22 years.
- 14 years of Bachelor’s degree are needed for the post-graduate programs.
- For Archaeology BA/ BSc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BPA/ BS/ BCS/ BIT or 3-years honors degree or MBBS or BE is required.
- For Bachelors of Business Studies BA/BSc/BCom (2 years) or equivalent degrees.
The candidates with Bachelor’s degrees who spent more than two years time after intermediate/HSSC such as BBA, BSc (Hons), B.C.S. three years time as B.Ed. or professional degrees viz. MBBS, BSc Engg. B.E. BSc (Pharmacy) or Agriculture are also eligible for admission to MSc Programme subject to the condition that they will not claim any exemption/relaxation in the courses of studies or the duration of studies (two years period/four semesters)
Applications are invited for admission to Master’s program from the applicants who possess at least second class Bachelor or its equivalent from HEC recognized University in the following subjects on or before
26-12-2020 by all means:
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor or equivalent relevant degree at least in the second division (45% marks) from HEC recognized University.
- An applicant must have studied the courses, if any, which are specified in the prospectus (provided alongwith admission form) as pre-requisite for admission to the subject seeking admission in.
- An applicant must qualify entry test, (if required) for the subject seeking admission in. The subjects for which entry test is required are given below under the heading ‘ENTRY TEST.’
- An applicant who has either Bachelor’s degree or Higher Secondary School Certificate or both from a foreign institution must obtain an equivalence certificate from a competent authority and must get his/her grades converted into marks from a competent authority.
How To Apply
- The Admission Forms can be downloaded from the QAU website (click here to download ), along with a Challan of the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. amounting to Rs.2500/-. Admission Forms are not available at QAU Campus.
- The applicants are advised to deposit the same in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. in favor of the Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (with bank charges, non-refundable.
- The Bank Challan should be attached with the downloaded Admission Form along with other requisite documents, otherwise, the application will not be entertained.
Currently, Quaid-i-Azam University has four faculties and nine other teaching and research institutes, centers, and Schools. Briefly included; Faculty of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Medicine (affiliated), Area Study Centre for Africa, North and South America, Centre of Excellence in Gender Studies, National Institute of Pakistan Studies, National Institute of Psychology, National Institute of Historical and Cultural Research, National Institute of Asian Civilizations, and the Computer Centre.
The last date to submit the application is expected soon