Many colleges are affiliated with UET RCET is one of them. Rachna College of Engineering & Technology, Gujranwala campus is spread over an area of about 25 acres, surrounded by a canal on the south and lush agricultural land on the remaining three sides. Rachna College of Engineering and Technology Gujranwala working under the Pakistan’s best engineering university UET and providing education to students.
In addition to this, about 48 acres of abutting land has been purchased with the aim of expansion in the near future.In Rachna campus student’s strength is more than 652. Rachna college of engineering and technology producing hundernds of engineers and graduate every year successfully.
Rachna College of Engineering and Technology Gujranwala UET University Admission 2018 Application Form Procedure to Apply
|Faculty of Electrical Engineering RCET|
|Faculty of Mechanical Engineering RCET|
|Faculty of Natural Sciences, Humanities & Islamic Studies RCET|
Rachna campus is offering bachelor’s degree in following disciplines in Engineering catering to needs of Industries of Gujranwala, Sialkot, Gujrat and related cities of Pakistan.
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineerin
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- B.Sc. Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- B.Sc. Computer Science BSCS
RCET has following departments and faculties
- Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Telecom. Engineering
- Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Basic Sciences and Humanities
- The college shall have 50% Ph.D. teachers by 2020 and 70% Ph.Ds by 2030
- At least 60% marks in F.Sc. / DAE/ B.Sc. / B.Tech. (Pass) Examination (excluding Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks)
- An entry test arranged by this University for that particular Academic Session in which he seeks admission.
- He should have at least 60% adjusted admission marks determined as per clause 3 of the prospectus.
- Domicile of the area from where he seeks admission
- Medical certificate
ELIGIBILITY FOR PhD
- Candidates must have earned a Masters/ M.Sc./ M.Phil. or equivalent degree in the relevant discipline in first division or with a CGPA of 0 out of a maximum of 4.0 (in case, applicant’s transcript shows percentage as well as CGPA, CGPA would be considered for eligibility. CGPAs on a scale other than 4.00 would be translated accordingly).
- The University requires that the candidates must have a NTS GAT (Subject) test score of at least 60 in their respective disciplines, valid on the last date of filing application. Ph.D. Admission Test will be conducted by the university in disciplines for which NTS does not offer a GAT(Subject) test and the qualifying score in that test would be at least 70%.
- The GAT (Subject) Test offered by National Testing Service (NTS) is scheduled on Sunday 14th May 2017 in various disciplines.
- For the disciplines not included in the NTS list, UET shall arrange a GAT (Subject) on Sunday 14th May 2017 in the Seminar Hall of Department of Chemical Engineering, at 10:00 a.m. The admit card for test in said disciplines will be issued by the respective department on receiving the admission application.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION FOR PhD
The application for admission shall be filled online, available from 18th April 2017, by logging on to http://admission.uet.edu.pk. The printout of the filled application form with the paid bank challan (printed with the application) and required documents shall be submitted to the respective department on or before 10th May 2017 during working days (Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m). Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
RCET shall become a University of Engineering and Technology on maturity.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website