Riphah University Faisalabad Admissions 2018 will open now in near future. This age and era called technology and innovation. In this world that countries are leading the whole which are advanced in technology and engineering. Technology and engineering are most wanted and desired studies these days. Focus of the students is at these both studies. Students are watching the institutes to get admission in this discipline. There are various institutes which presenting admission in this sector. But here we want to tell you special Riphah college which is connected with Riphah International Univresity. Hundred of students get complete their degrees from here and then get jobs and start their own projects. Admission in Riphah college are opened twice in a year with title Fall and spring. If you want to get admission in this Pakistan leading institute you must have the complete knowledge of this college and its admission policies.
Those students who want to be part of this esteemed institution, this is their golden time. Many students will apply, but not all are worthy to be part of Riphah. So, if you want to prove that you belong here, you have to pass the test and other requirements mentioned below in this article. Read this post carefully because this post will make you able to apply with out any obstacle and hurdle. Here will provided complete outline of university and admission activity.
Riphah College Engineering And Technology Faisalabad Admission 2018 Application Form
Eligibility Criteria :-
- At least 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Engineering), A-Levels, DAE (Limited seats).
- Result awaiting candidates can also apply.
- Valid NTS test or Entry test of Riphah International University or Entry test of any Public Sector University.
- Copies of NIC, Matric degree, F.Sc degree (students awaiting result of 2nd year, must submit the copy of original mark sheet of 1st year and copy of their roll number slip of 2nd) and result card of valid NTS must be submitted along with the application form, before the due date is passed.
How To Apply :-
- Fill the admission form (Prospectus or download it form here)
- Submit your application at university’s admission office.
- The applicant will be required to sign an undertaking on a Stamp Paper worth Rs. 100/- that he/she will abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- Specimen of the undertaking will be provided at the time of Admission.
For students who will pass the test) Riphah University also has separate male and female hostel facility. Students from far-off areas can inquire about them at Student Affairs office. Students must fill the transport form also if they want to travel on University Bus.