Medicine has opened a reliable methods of curing and protecting human lives. It showed the various ways of diagnosing the diseases of human beings. X-ray technology in the midst of twentieth century provided new technique of diagnosis. It ignited the human mind to do more research to find other sophisticated technology for adding value in medical science. Sargodha Medial College Sargodha Admission 2017 MBBS BDS details.
Due to consistent effort of doctors and scientists now we have latest medical equipment like ECG machine, EEG, City Scan machine, High quality medicine packaging machines, Computerized blood testing machine, digital diabetic testing machine, digital blood pressure testing machine and many more.
Sargodha Medial College Admission 2018 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply
Sargodha Medical College Admission Academics Programs
- MCPS and FCPS
- MPhil and PhD
- MSc in Medical Nutrition & Dietetics
Fee Structure of MBBS:
- 1st Year=Rs 35220/-
- 2nd Year=Rs 32170/-
- 3rd Year=Rs 32870/-
- 4th Year=Rs 32870/-
- 5th Year=Rs 32870/-
II- Self Support Foreign Seats
- Regular Dues + $7000/-
- Additional each year
- ( for Foreigner/Ex-Pat Pakistani & Foreign Overseas seats both).
Fee Structure of DPT:
- 1st Year=Rs 49420/-
- 2nd Year=Rs 44370/-
- 3rd Year=Rs 45070/-
- 4th Year=Rs 44470/-
- 5th Year=Rs 44470/-
Self Support local Seats
- Regular Dues + Rs 50,000/- additional each year
III- Self Support Foreign Seats
- Regular Dues + $3000/-additional each year
- (for Foreigner/Ex-Pat Pakistani & Foreign Overseas seats both).
Fee Structure of Pharm-D:
- Regular base Fee Structure Rs 26000/-
- Self-base Fee Structure Rs 31000/-
Get latest updates of Admission Of SMC. Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Sargodha Medical College Admissions 2017-18 which will announce in October
Sargodha medical college has many other departments as well
- Bio Chemistry
- Chemical Pathology
- Community Medicine
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Forsanic Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Obstetrics & Gynae
- Orthopedics Surgery
- Pediatrics Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
All these departments are offering different programs other then MBBS and BDS.
Eligibility Criteria for Sargodha Medical College
- The candidates that are seeking admission in the MBBS and other bachelors department should have at least 60% marks in intermediate (F.Sc Pre-Medical).
- For admission in masters the applicant must have at least 3.0 CGPA from a university recognized by the PMDC.
- For enrollment in M.Phil the candidate must have 16 years education with minimum 3.0 CGPA.
- An entry test held by the UHS is also required.
As the admissions will be open we will update you here
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.