School of Engineering and Technology University UMT Lahore Admission 2018 are now will be available in near future by the university. This is considered to be the best time for you to join the School of Engineering and Technology University of Management and Technology UMT Lahore. UMT has good reputation in private sector universities. Graduates from here are serving the nation in various disciple in homeland and also in the other world. If you are waiting for the admission schedule for this best university then be ready we will bring here soon complete admission schedule as it will be declare by the UMT management. University not just offering education and only full filling the educational needs. It also grooming the personalities to create best professionals by doing various extra curricular activities. University took place in all social activities in the country and out side. For these best feature UMT is the most desired university for the students t get there higher education.
Admissions are offered twice every year which are named Fall and Spring season. The students who are meeting criteria and has wish to get enroll here are advised that stay connected with us and keep regular visiting this page we acknowledge you as admission will announced. The procedure of admissions is kept really simple. The students can download the application from here.
School of Engineering and Technology University UMT Lahore Admission 2018 Application Form
How To Apply :-
- Apply online Or
- Get the Admission Kit that is available with the Office of Admissions for Rs 1500/-
- Outstation candidates can receive the Admission Kit by sending a bank draft/money order of Rs 2000/- in favor of UMT.
- Fill the Application Form provided with the Kit.
- Submit the Form on or before the deadline.
Undergraduate Admission 2018 Eligibility :
- Intermediate or equivalent (12 years) qualification with Engineering group having minimum 60% marks.
- In case of O Levels, A Levels, American High School Diploma or any other equivalent foreign qualification, an equivalence certificate from IBCC is mandatory.
- In case the foreign diploma/transcript is in any language other than English or Urdu, an officially translated copy of the diploma/transcript is mandatory.
- An officially translated copy is the one verified by the degree awarding institution, respective foreign ministry or an authorized public notary.
- 50% passing marks in UMT Admission Test/Interview are required for admission.
All the information you require to have for the admissions in this university will be given here. All the procedure of the admissions will be also given here at this site for your ease. The results awaiting students can apply at School of Engineering and Technology University of Management and Technology UMT Lahore. They can update the results later. The updates will be given here soon stay in touch