Shaikh zayed hospital is situated in Rahim yar khan which is city situated far from big cities like Lahore Karachi Islamabad, so having a medical college with the corporation of Late King shaikh zayed is a blessing for the students of Rahim yar khan RYK. Sheikh Zayed Medical College was a long standing dream of the people of Southern Punjab and the establishment of Sheikh Zayed Medical College is a great blessing for the people of District Rahim Yar Khan, at the junction of three Provinces serving citizens of Rahim yar khan.
They don’t have to travel far away from home to other cities to study medical, it contains almost all the facilities just like any other big city medical college have. RYK district having medical college has increased value of city.
Shaikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan Admission 2019 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply
Sheikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan(RYK) Programs
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Applicants having domicile of Punjab and Federal Capital Area shall be eligible to apply for admission in Government Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab.
- Applicants must have secured 715/1100 unadjusted marks in F.Sc. (Pre-medical) or equivalent examination (excluding the marks of Hafiz-e-Quraan).
- Candidates are required to pass the Entry Test with a minimum of 40% marks.
- Candidates who possess qualifications equivalent to intermediate (Pre-Medical) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can apply for admission. The equivalence of qualification and calculation of marks of the candidates holding qualification other than F.Sc (pre-medical) will be determined by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad. (IBCC)
- The Chairman Admission Board reserves the right to scrutinize the educational documents of such applicants. In case any discrepancy is found with regard to the eligibility/ calculation of marks, of any applicant, he will refer the matter back to the IBCC for reconsideration in the light of discrepancy.
- The applicant should be under 25 years of age on the last date of submission of application.
- Applicants from Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Northern Areas for admission to first year MBBS/BDS shall take the Entry Test of the Punjab.
F.Sc. Pre-Medical or F.Sc. in relevant technology from Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education / equivalent (as recognized by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad), with at least 60% adjusted marks
F.Sc. Pre-Medical or F.Sc. in relevant technology from Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education / equivalent (as recognized by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad), with at least 50% unadjusted mark
Last Date For Application Submission is 28TH of July 2019
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.