Swedish College of Engineering and Technology is offering undergraduate Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical engineering programs in the city Wah cant campus. Swedish College of Engineering and Technology is affiliated with the University of science and technology. It has its different campuses in different cities of Pakistan.
SCET has aims to produce quality Engineers and Technologists fully equipped with in-depth knowledge and professional competency to play a vital role in the development of the country. It has the main objective of promoting education, particularly in the fields of Engineering and technology in Wah Cantt and Pakistan.
Swedish College of Engineering and Technology Wah Cantt UET University Admission 2021 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply
Download Admission Form
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
B.Sc. Civil Engineering
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||15,000/-|
|Certificates, Diplomas Verification Fee||2,000/-|
An applicant for admission to B.Sc. Degree Course in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- He should have passed the Intermediate (Pre-Engg) Examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an equivalent examination so recognized by the university.
- He should have passed the examination (up to the latest annual examination) on the basis of which he seeks admission
- He should have obtained at least 60% marks in the examination on the basis of which he seeks admission.
- He should be a bona fide resident of the area from where he seeks admission.
- He should meet standards of physique and eyesight laid down in the medical certificate
- He should have appeared in the entry test for the respective session arranged by the university with the combination (English, Mathematics, Chemistry/Computer Science)
Fee structure of BS engineering programs
|Civil and Mechanical||99,500/-|
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Secondary School Examination (S.S.C): Detailed Marks Certificate.
- Degree, Diploma, or Certificate of the examination on the basis of which admission is sought (i.e. F.Sc., B.Sc., or D.A.E, etc). Result cards issued by the board/university are acceptable.
- Provisional Certificate in place of Degree/Diploma will not be accepted.
- Detailed Marks Certificate of the examination on the basis of which admission is sought
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this, or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information, keep visiting our website.