Synthetic Fiber Development & Application Center (SFDAC) was established in March 1994 23 years ago which is a long time, it was established by the Federal Government in collaboration with UNDP/UNIDO at Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi to help the industry especially in the promotion of export of value-added textiles. Synthetic Fiber Development Application Center Karachi Admission 2020 Application Form.
Synthetic Fiber Development and Application Center Karachi Hamdard University serving since two decay 23 years successfully and producing graduates every year.
Admissions will be open in Synthetic Fiber Development in October as every year.
- The course fee shall be paid to the Centre as and when required.
- Security Deposit Rs.5,000/- is to be paid only once at the time of admission.
- Students who do not clear their dues within ten days of the commencement of the session will have to pay a penalty.
- Fees may be enhanced any time during the course of study after giving one-month prior notice.
- In case a student withdraws from the College after getting admission and attending the classes the admission fee dues and 1st installment will not be refunded. However, in case of withdrawal without attending the classes, the admission fee will not be refunded. The refund of tuition fee will be made on the following basis:
Duration to remember
- Within 1 week of the start of classes 100% of 1st installment.
- Within 2 weeks of the start of classes 90% of 1st installment.
- Within 3 weeks of the start of classes 80% of 1st installment.
- Within 4 weeks of the start of classes 70% of 1st installment.
- No refund after 4 weeks
Synthetic Fiber Development Application Center Karachi Admission 2020 Application Form
The university has made its turns in the best regard in which they give the best quality of education to the new youngsters. The people can stay in touch with us for the latest updates which will make your admissions easy. Stay connected.
- Hsc/Fsc/A-level (Pre-engineering examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or equivalent) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- B.Sc. (Physics and Math)
- Admission is subject to successful passing the Entrance Test NTS (NAT-IE 45%), Hsc/Fsc/A-level 45%, and Ssc 10%. Only those candidates are eligible for admission who obtain at least 60% aggregate marks.
- If a candidate, after final selection for admission, does not pay the course fees within the specified date period, the selection shall stand canceled and the seat shall be filled by the candidate next in merit on the waiting list.
- If a candidate leaves the Center within one month of the start of first-year classes, the vacant seat shall be filled by a candidate from the waiting list.
- If a student leaves the Center after two months of admission and due to circumstances beyond his/her control has remained absent for some time, he/she can apply to the Director of the College giving a valid reason to continue the studies from where he/she had left it. The College’s Academic Committee after considering the academic as well as administrative aspects to the issue shall recommend to the Director for approval or otherwise of such a request.
- If at any time the Course Management detects that there is the misrepresentation of facts/forged documents at the time of admission, the student will be expelled from the College and his/her admission will be canceled
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website