Punjab is a largely populated city in which is a huge amount of youth who are students. Engineering is a degree about which at least every student who has an interest in sciences takes an interest. Therefore, sometimes it is difficult to be selected in the desired engineering degree program due to the fewer marks.
UCP offers everything students need to develop and succeed in their academic and professional lives. To make the learning experience enjoyable and full-filling, students are provided with cutting-edge facilities and infrastructure. Multiple labs are provided with the latest and highly sophisticated equipment. The University of Central Punjab Lahore UCP Admission 2021
The Punjab Group has its roots in a Commerce College set up in Lahore in 1985. Over a period of 31 years, which is a long time. For 31 years Punjab group of colleges is serving in the field of education and spreading the light of knowledge not only in Punjab but all over Pakistan as well. Admissions are open in UCP.
19 October 2021 Last date to apply
The University of Central Punjab Lahore UCP Admission 2021 Application Form Procedure to Apply
Undergraduate Engineering degree programs
- F.Sc (Pre-Engineering)/ A’ Level* (Maths, Physics & Chemistry) with at least 60% marks or Diploma in Associate
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering with at least 60% marks or (for Mechanical Engineering) Diploma in Associate
- Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks.
- A-Level students will have to submit an equivalence certificate issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Islamabad
BS computer science
- Intermediate or equivalent F.Sc./ Pre-Engg. Or ICS with a minimum of 60% marks 2nd division.
- The students awaiting results may also apply for admission on a provisional basis.
- Minimum Duration
- Minimum Credit Hours
- Degree Completion Requirement
Minimum CGPA of 2.0
UCP Business School
- BBA (Honors)
- MBA (Executive)
- MBA (Banking & Finance)
- MS Management
- Ph.D. Management
Faculty of Information Technology
- BS Computer Science (Honors)
- BS Information Management (Honors)
- MS Computer Science
- Ph.D. Computer Science
Faculty of Commerce
- BS Applied Accounting (Honors)
- B.Com (Honors)
- MS Commerce
- M.Phill. Commerce
- Ph.D. Commerce
- MBA for Professional Accountants
Faculty of Engineering
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (Honors)
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (Honors)
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- BS Islamic Studies (Honors)
- BS in Economics & Finance (Honors)
- BS Psychology (Honors)
- M.Sc. Psychology
- M.A. English
- M.A. Islamic Studies
- MS Islamic Studies
- Ph.D. in Islamic Studies
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Pharm. D
Faculty of Law
- LL.B. Bachelor’s in Law (Honors)
- LL.M. Master’s in Law
- Eligibility criteria for MS computer science
BS or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.0/4.0 (60 % marks).
Result awaiting students can also apply. Students must qualify NTS GAT-General to be eligible for admissions
How to apply
- The University of Central Punjab invites applications for admissions to its various programs twice a year, once in Spring and then in Fall (for more detailed information, see procedures listed under each faculty.
- However, the Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Pharmacy announce admissions in Fall only. Students who are interested to apply are advised to visit the campus for getting more detailed information about admissions to their respective programs.
- Applications, duly filled in, and supported by all required documents are accepted at the admission office within the announced deadline. On acceptance of an application form and payment of the examination fee, the admission office issues a letter bearing the reference number, admission test date, date of interview (if any) as well as the venue of the test. The admission form can also be submitted online by using the UCP Online
- Admission Portal. The merit list of the successful candidates is announced, and acceptance letters are mailed to the home addresses of these candidates.
On deposit of dues, within the deadline, students are issued their registration number and are given the courses to study in the first semester. Before the commencement of classes, students are expected to attend an orientation session and collect their timetable from the information desk.
Every year, UCP attracts some of the most talented/gifted students. The network of our alumni is fast spreading in the corporate world and other fields. If you are looking for quality education and facilities, then UCP is the place for you. From classes to co-curricular, volunteering, and participating, you will be groomed to succeed at UCP later in your practical life.