Medical Education is called the protection of education in Pakistan. Pakistan Has four provinces and each province have unlike the variety of medical school, colleges and universities. Entirety 86 medical institutes/universities are in Pakistan in which 38 are public and 50 are private. In that institute, intentional superiority is exceptional and highly competent teachers who school the students with the immense ability and arrange students for forthcoming confront in their being. Pakistan Medical Colleges List and all Top Medical Colleges and Universities in Pakistan are predictable from the PMDC (Pakistan Medical and Dental Council).
This list was complete just to make possible the students who have just passed their Inter from any establishment in F.Sc Pre-Medical. Normally Medical field is preferred by the meticulous students barely so they get good quality marks. Pakistan has loads of medical colleges at private and medical subdivisions but not each medical college is recognized from PMDC.
Top 25 Medical & Dental MBBS/BDS Colleges Universities in Pakistan Punjab Sindh KPK Balochistan Baltistan
So here downstairs list is made of that university that is documented from PMDC and you can make your occupation very understandable while learning in these institutions. Medical colleges have little criteria for the admission
Government, Private MBBS & BDS Colleges / Universities in Pakistan
Medical institute /college in Sindh
- Aga Khan Medical College
- Bahria University Medical and Dental College
- Dow International Medical College
- Jinnah Medical and Dental College
- Karachi Medical and Dental College
- Liaquat Medical College
- Zia Uddin Medical College etc,
- University of health sciences
- Allam Iqbal Medical College
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College
- King Edward Medical College
- Punjab Medical College
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College
- CMH Lahore Medical College
- Sargodha Medical College
KPPH Medical colleges (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
- Khyber Medical College Peshawar
- Women Medical College Abbottabad
- Peshawar Medical College, Peshawar
- Abbottabad International Medical College, Abbottabad
- Jinnah Medical College, Peshawar
- Pak International Medical College Peshawar.
~ 50% Weightage of FSc MArks
~ 40% weightage of entry test Marks
~ 10% weightage of matric marks
Entry test is in reality very imperative for admission in Universities of medical and that test is calling MCAT. MCAT test is in use beneath the administration of NTS (National Testing Service) and after the result in hand over you can apply in several of the University for Further Revision in medical fields.
The students who want to get admissions in any of the universities they must stay in touch with us. We have updated information about each university. The updates will be given here so stay connected with us.