UET University of Engineering and Technology is renowned educational institute of Pakistan. There are several undergraduate programs available by UET. To study in UET University of Engineering and Technology students are required to pass a test. The details of this test are mentioned below. UET Admission 2019 Undergraduate Entry Test Date and Schedule Stay with us for more information regarding the admission procedure.
To play a leading role as a University of Engineering and Technology in teaching, research, innovation and commercialization that is internationally relevant and has a direct bearing on national industrial, technological and socio-economic development.
UET Admission 2019 Undergraduate Entry Test Date and Schedule Eligibility Criteria Download Form
The registration is open in June , 2019.
The entry test for all the undergraduate programs is held in August 2019
The Undergraduate programs offered by UET are as follows:
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science
- Architectural Engineering
Attachments with the Application Form:
- Photocopy of CNIC or Computerized B-Form issued by NADRA.
- Two Passport size photographs
- Attested copy of domicile must be attached with the Printed application
- Attested copy of Matric Result Card.
- Attested photocopy of F.Sc. Result Card/Certificate is MUST.
The above mentioned documents are mandatory with the application form. Students are required to make these documents available with them as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience later.