University of Engineering and Technology UET is 2nd biggest university of Pakistan that delivering us technical Engineering Education from 1921. The motto of this University is “Read in the name of thy lord who creates!” The earlier name of this university was Mughalpura Technical College, and the Maclagan Engineering College. This university is the Public research University that is established in 1921. Location of this University is The campus is situated on Grand Trunk Road (GT Road), Begum Pura, Lahore and is within few meters away from the Shalimar Gardens.
Recently the University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore invites applications for admission in full-time Ph.D. programs as per according to rule and regulation of admission criteria given by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore faculties offering Ph.D. Admission in 2017 in different Engineering Departments. The total P.hd programs lists are listed below:
UET-LHR-EDU University Of Engineering and Technology Lahore MPhil PhD Doctorate Fall Admissions 2018 Entry Test Merit Eligibility Form Submission
- Ph.D. Architecture
- Ph.D. City & Regional Planning
Faculty of Chemical Engineering
- Ph.D. Chemical Engg.
- Ph.D. Metallurgical & Materials Engg
- Ph.D. Polymer and Process Engg
Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. Environmental Engg.
- Ph.D. Transportation Engg.
Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. Architectural Engg.
- Ph.D. Engineering Hydrology
- Ph.D. Water Resources Engg.
- Ph.D. Water Resources Mgmt.
Faculty of Earth Sciences & Engineering
- Ph.D. Mining Engineering
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. Computer Science
- Ph.D. Computer Engineering
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. Engineering Management
- Ph.D. Manufacturing Engg.
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engg.
- Ph.D. Mechatronics & Control Engg.
Faculty of Natural Sciences, Humanities and Islamic Studies
- Ph.D. Islamic Studies
- Ph.D. Chemistry
- Ph.D. Mathematics
- Ph.D. Physics
- Candidates must have earned a Masters/ M.Sc./ M.Phil. or equivalent degree in the relevant discipline in first division or with a CGPA of 3.0 out of a maximum of 4.0 (in case, applicant’s transcript shows percentage as well as CGPA, CGPA would be considered for eligibility.
- The University requires that the candidates must have a NTS GAT (Subject) test score of at least 60 in their respective disciplines, valid on the last date of filing application.
- Ph.D. Admission Test will be conducted by the university in disciplines for which NTS does not offer a GAT(Subject) test and the qualifying score in that test would be at least 70%.
- The GAT (Subject) Test offered by National Testing Service (NTS) is scheduled on Sunday 14th May 2017 in various disciplines.
- For the disciplines not included in the NTS list, UET shall arrange a GAT (Subject) on Sunday 14th May 2017 in the Seminar Hall of Department of Chemical Engineering, at 10:00 a.m.
- The admit card for test in said disciplines will be issued by the respective department on receiving the admission application.
How to Apply
- The application for admission shall be filled online, available from 18th April 2017.
- For apply logging on to http://admission.uet.edu.pk.
- The printout of the filled application form with the paid bank challan (printed with the application) and required documents shall be submitted to the respective department.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Application post via Hand or through post courier will not be considered.
- The last date of submission of application form is 10th May 2017 on working days, Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
This was some overview of the admission for PhD in UET Lahore. If you need any information then comment us in the below comment box we will get you back for your help.