University of Engineering and Technology UET is the 2nd biggest university in Pakistan that delivering technical Engineering Education since 1921. The motto of this University is “Read in the name of thy Lord who creates!” The earlier name of this university was Mughalpura Technical College and the Maclagan Engineering College.
This university is the Public research University that is established in 1921. The location of this University is The campus is situated on Grand Trunk Road (GT Road), Begum Pura, Lahore, and is within few meters away from the Shalimar Gardens.
Recently the University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore invites applications for admission in full-time Ph.D. programs according to rule and regulation of admission criteria given by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore faculties offering Ph.D. Admission is 2021 in different Engineering Departments. The total P.hd programs lists are listed below:
University Of Engineering and Technology Lahore MPhil Ph.D. Doctorate Fall Admissions 2021 Entry Test Form Submission
Faculty of Architecture & Planning
- Ph.D. Architecture
- Ph.D. City & Regional Planning
Faculty of Chemical Engineering
- Ph.D. Chemical Engg.
- Ph.D. Metallurgical & Materials Engg
- Ph.D. Polymer and Process Engg
Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. Environmental Engg.
- Ph.D. Transportation Engg.
Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. Architectural Engg.
- Ph.D. Engineering Hydrology
- Ph.D. Water Resources Engg.
- Ph.D. Water Resources Mgmt.
Faculty of Earth Sciences & Engineering
- Ph.D. of Mining Engineering
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. Computer Science
- Ph.D. Computer Engineering
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering Management
- Ph.D. Manufacturing Engg.
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engg.
- Ph.D. Mechatronics & Control Engg.
Faculty of Natural Sciences, Humanities, and Islamic Studies
- Ph.D. in Islamic Studies
- Ph.D. Chemistry
- Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Ph.D. Physics
- Candidates must have earned a Masters/ M.Sc./ M. Phil. Or an equivalent degree in the relevant discipline in first division or with a CGPA of 3.0 out of a maximum of 4.0 (in case, applicant’s transcript shows percentage as well as CGPA, CGPA would be considered for eligibility.
- The University requires that the candidates must have an NTS GAT (Subject) test score of at least 60 in their respective disciplines, valid on the last date of filing the application.
- Ph.D. Admission Test will be conducted by the university in disciplines for which NTS does not offer a GAT(Subject) test and the qualifying score in that test would be at least 70%.
- The GAT (Subject) Test offered by National Testing Service (NTS) is scheduled for May 2021 in various disciplines.
- For the disciplines not included in the NTS list, UET shall arrange a GAT (Subject) on Sunday 14th May 2021 in the Seminar Hall of the Department of Chemical Engineering, at 10:00 a.m.
- To admit card for tests in said disciplines will be issued by the respective department on receiving the admission application.
How to Apply
- The application for admission shall be filled online, available from 18th April 2021.
- To apply, logging on to http://admission.uet.edu.pk.
- The printout of the filled application form with the paid bank challan (printed with the application) and required documents shall be submitted to the respective department.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Application post via Hand or through post courier will not be considered.
- The last date of submission of the application form is expected soon
This was an overview of the admission for a Ph.D. in UET Lahore. If you need any information then comment us in the below comment box we will get you back for your help.Post Updated By :08/06/2021 - 12:57 PM