UET Peshawar Abbotabad campus has now opened the engineering admissions of 2019. The admissions are opened in the all fields of engineering which are Electrical Mechanical Civil BSCS. The eligibility criteria and the dates will be given here for you at this site all the other details are given below. UET Abbotabad Campus Engineering Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
The site will upload all the updates for you at your assistance. The UET Peshawar Abbotabad campus is the renowned campus in its own way. The people get the best education which they need to require in the way of engineering. People will get the best educational professionals which will provide best education to them.
UET Abbotabad Campus Engineering Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria Dates Electrical Mechanical Civil BSCS
- Admission to B.Sc. engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Intermediate (PreEngineering) examination with the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks and qualified the entrance test for the session 2011-2012. Entrance test shall be valid only for one academic year. The entrance test for nominations against reserved seats on reciprocal basis i.e. Azad Jammu & Kashmir , Northern Areas, Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh Provinces shall be valid for two academic years.
- Candidates applying for open merit seats must have Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile.
- Admission to Computer System Engineering and Computer Software Engineering shall also be open to those candidates who have passed Intermediate examination with Computer Science as a subject instead of Chemistry.
- Candidates belonging to settled areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and possessing B -Tech (Pass) degree or 3 years PostMetric Diploma of Associate Engineer and obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks in the corresponding examinations are also eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. engineering in the relevant discipline against the seats reserved for open merit. They are also eligible to apply against reciprocal seats. However, candidates will also have to qualify the entrance test.
- Candidates who have certificates other than Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) shall have to produce equivalence and conversion of marks certificates issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Education, Islamabad along with the application form.
- Pakistan Nationals are required to qualify the subject of Islamiat , Pakistan Studies and Urdu at SSG or HSSC level, otherwise they shall not be eligible for admission.
- Applications of candidates, whose examination results are not declared till the last date of submission of admission forms, shall not be considered for admission.
The updates about the university are given here for you. The university is best to provide quality education for yourself. The people can get the best turn to it. The updates will be given here for you.
Candidates must appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Peshawar.for Academic Session 2011-2012. The Entrance Test is valid for one academic year only.
a) Candidates who have passed Intermediate (PreEngineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks, are eligible to apply for entrance test.
b) Candidates, who have passed three years PostMartic Diploma of Associate Engineer or B-Tech (Pass) Examination and have obtained at-least 60% un-adjusted marks are also eligible to apply for entrance test.
c) Candidates who have appeared in Part-II of Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination or 3-year Diploma in Associate Engineer or B-Tech (Pass) examination and are awaiting their results, are also eligible to appear in entrance test. All other admission conditions will be applicable
Last date for applying is 30 June 2019
So the students must submit the application forms and follow the schedule in the each way. This can mark you to be the part of your bet turn of education which will lead you the best education of engineering.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.