The UET Peshawar Mardan campus has now opened the admissions are the fields of Engineering. The admission fall 2016 is considered to made in the best n clear way. The admissions are open in the field of electrical, mechanical, civil engineering and BSCS. All important information will be given on your way to the admissions. The eligibility criteria and the dates will be mentioned here for you.
The students must keep them connected to us for each way of education. The people can create the best end to the best education which will lead them in the best way. People can become the part of one of the best educational institutes. Admissions are open till the last week of June apply now and join UET Mardan campus.
UET Peshawar Mardan Campus Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria Dates And Schedule
- Admission to B.Sc. engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Intermediate (PreEngineering) examination with the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks and qualified the entrance test for the session 2011-2012. Entrance test shall be valid only for one academic year. The entrance test for nominations against reserved seats on reciprocal basis i.e. Azad Jammu & Kashmir , Northern Areas, Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh Provinces shall be valid for two academic years.
- Candidates applying for open merit seats must have Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile.
- Admission to Computer System Engineering and Computer Software Engineering shall also be open to those candidates who have passed Intermediate examination with Computer Science as a subject instead of Chemistry.
- Candidates belonging to settled areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and possessing B -Tech (Pass) degree or 3 years PostMetric Diploma of Associate Engineer and obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks in the corresponding examinations are also eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. engineering in the relevant discipline against the seats reserved for open merit. They are also eligible to apply against reciprocal seats. However, candidates will also have to qualify the entrance test.
- Candidates who have certificates other than Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) shall have to produce equivalence and conversion of marks certificates issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Education, Islamabad along with the application form.
- Pakistan Nationals are required to qualify the subject of Islamiat , Pakistan Studies and Urdu at SSG or HSSC level, otherwise they shall not be eligible for admission.
- Applications of candidates, whose examination results are not declared till the last date of submission of admission forms, shall not be considered for admission.
Last date for applying is 30 June 2018
The people can be lifted up here with all the updates. The updates will give out the best regard to them in the each way. The admissions to best universities will be given at the best end and clear and fair way so stay updated.
i. Applications received after the closing dates shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications shall stand rejected.
ii . Those Candidates having at least 60% unadjusted marks in 3years Post-Metric Diploma of Associate Engineer or BTech. (Pass) are also eligible to apply against these seats. The University shall communicate the last date for the receipt of nominations to the concerned nominating agencies.
ii. Candidates applying for more than one category can submit photocopy of application forms for each additional category.
iv. Candidates selected for admission shall submit documents in original at the time of admission/interview. Original documents of candidates shall be retained by the department and shall be returned at the time of leaving the University. Documents once submitted with application form cannot be changed and shall be considered as final. The University will get all documents verified from concerned Boards/Institutions.
List of Documents to be Attached
i. Detailed Marks Certificate of Intermediate (Pre-Engineering)or equivalent examination on the basis of which admission is sought. In case the examination consists of Part-I and Part-II, detailed marks certificates of each part shall be submitted.
ii. An equivalence certificate, issued by the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad in case of candidates having passed intermediate/equivalent examination from an institute out side Pakistan.
iii. Original/Provisional certificate of Secondary School Certificate examination.
iv. Detailed Marks Certificates of Secondary School or equivalent examination.
v. Domicile Certificate of the candidate. vi. Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (if applicable) from a recognized institution.
vi. Good Character Certificate from the Head of institution most recently attended by the candidate.
viii. National Identity Card of the candidate or Children Registration Certificate (CRC) and National Identity Card of the applicant’s father/guardian.
ix. Five recent passport size colored photographs of the candidate (attested on the backside).
x. Migration Certificate in original from the concerned Board.
xi. Medical Fitness Certificate on prescribed performa registered medical practitioner,at least MBBS.
xii. Income certificate of parents,Guardian on prescribed performa from a competent authority.
xiii. Undertaking on a Non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs.30/- according to the prescribed performa duly attested by the Oath Commissioner for non-indulgence in politics.
xiv. A declaration signed by the candidate and countersigned by his/her father or guardian(as the case may be) to the effect that he/she would abide by the rules and regulations of the University and obey instructions issued to him/her from time to time by the University authorities.
xv. Those candidates who are regular employees must produce permission letter and evidence of leave for the study period employer at the time of their admission.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.