UET has one campus in Bannu as well. Bannu Campus became operational in May 2002, in the premises of Comprehensive High School at on D.I.Khan Road. The Campus is spread over an area of 120 kanals. This campus of UET was established to increase access to professional education in two disciplines of engineering for the peoples of southern Khyber Pakhtun Khaw K.P.K now they don;t have to move other cities for the sake of higher studies.
It equips students with knowledge and skills that will enable them to thrive in the fast evolving technologies and to provide relevant training opportunities to those who choose to adopt a career in the field of electrical and civil engineering, both Departments are Accredited with PEC since 2010 and 2009 respectively. In the last three years great strides have been made towards uplift of academic standards and provision of facilities.
ADMISSION ARE OPEN LAST DATE FOR APPLYING IN UET IS 30TH JUNE 2018 BE PREPARE FOR ECAT
UET Peshawar Sub Campus Bannu Campus Admission 2018 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in KPK
The objectives of the undergraduate program in Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication) should be to equip the students with
- o Sound engineering knowledge.
- o Effective communication skills.
- o High moral values and good engineering ethics.
- o Good analytical skills and systematic program solving capabilities.
- o Inquisitive mind to undertake research for solving engineering problems.
- o Scientific skills to manage the human and technological resources optimally.
- o Effective leadership and decision-making skills
UET has established its campus in Bannu a small city of Khyber pakhtun Khaw KPK many students for studying engineering use to migrate to other cities and have to live in teh hostels, many of them have not much resources that they can afford hostel expenses with the university expanses due to which many of them skip the idea of studying engineering out of the city, but now this problem is solved through establishment of UET Bannu campus.
|Department of Electrical Engg.|
|Department of Civil Engg.|
UET Bannu Engineering other fields name
Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mining Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering UET Bannu in offfering engineering degree in these fields.
Fee Structure for B.Sc Electrical Engineering & B.Sc Software Engineering:
|S#||Particulars||First Term Amount in Rs.||Fees in Subsequent Term in Rs|
|8||Computer Lab Charges|
There can be changes in fee structure as every year fee structure is change by the administration.
- Must have passed FA / F.Sc./ ICS /A level or equivalent from a recognized institution with at least 50% marks / 2nd division for Software engineering on the basis of the respective category of admission
- Excluding 20 marks of Hafiz-e-Quran. For the subjects of Engineering and Pharmacy etc., the minimum admission requirement is 1st division 60%. for Electrical and other engineering programs
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.