UET Taxila Sub Campus Chakwal Admission 2019. The application form download for admission 2019 in UET Taxila Sub Campus Chakwal Admission 2019. Study Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering from UET Taxila Sub Campus Chakwal.See the admission 2019 for more details and eligibility and ineligibility criteria.
UET Taxila Sub Campus Chakwal Admission 2019 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering. Obtain the application form download and the application procedure. Combined Entry Test will be held on 16th July 2019. Entry Test is mandatory for admission in UET Taxila. For Entry Test registration. Admissions will be announced in Sep-2019, only those will be eligible to apply who will appear in Combined Entry Te
UET Taxila Sub Campus Chakwal Admission 2019 Entry Test Schedule Application Form
Only online filled application Forms will be accepted. A candidate can fill the application form
- Photocopy of CNIC or Computerized B-Form issued by NADRA.
- Two Passport size photographs (one to be pasted on the Printed application Form (F-I) and one on the declaration Form (F-0)).Attested copy of domicile must be attached with the Printed application.
- Attested copy of Matric Result Card.
- Attested photocopy of F.Sc. Result Card/Certificate is a must.
Candidates from the following schools are eligible to apply
- Intermediate (Pre-engineering Examination of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Azad, Kashmir.
- F.Sc. (Pre-medical) with Mathematics as an additional subject.
- Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- British General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- American High School Graduate Diploma (HSG Diploma).
- Any foreign equivalent certificate or diploma accepted by IBCC (Inter Board Chairmen Committee).
Admissions are granted on merit and according to preferences given by the applicants. An applicant who secures admission in a discipline of his lower preference and he desires to be considered in next merit lists. MUST submit all the UNIVERSITY dues and ORIGINAL documents. If he fails to do so, his name would be excluded from any future merit lists and his admission would be cancelled.
last admissions date is 30 June 2019
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.