The University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Main general campus is located in the northern part of Lahore on the historical road “Grand Trunk Road (G.T. Road)”, near the great and historical Shalimar Gardens built during the great Mughal Empire. This University established its career in 1921 as the Mughalpura Technical College.
Once this University of engineering of Technology was a part of University of Punjab Lahore. This university have four major sub campuses in four different cities, only one constitute of the university. This University of engineering and Technology have seven major Faculties and 26 number of education department in the University.
UETEDU University Of Engineering and Technology Lahore Admissions 2018 MSc Mphill PhD Doctorate Programs Application Form Submission Last Date Schedule Fee Structure
|1||M.Sc Power Engineering|
|2||M.Sc. Electronics Engineering|
|3||Ph.D. Electrical Engineering|
|4||M.Sc. Thermal Power Engineering|
|5||M.Sc. Mechanical Design Engineering|
|6||M.Sc. Production Engineering|
|7||Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering|
|8||M.Sc. Hydraulics & Irrigation Engineering|
|9||M.Sc. Soil Mechanics & Geo-Technical Engineering|
|10||M.Sc. Structural Engineering|
|11||PhD Civil Engineering|
|12||M.Sc. Environmental Engineering|
|13||M.Sc. Water resources Engineering|
|15||M.Sc. Water Management|
|16||PhD water resources Engineering|
|18||PhD Water Management|
|19||M.Sc. Chemical Engineering|
|20||PhD Chemical Engineering|
|21||M.Sc. Metallurgical Engineering|
|22||PhD Metallurgical Engineering|
|23||M.Sc. Petroleum Engineering|
|24||M.Sc. Mining Engineering|
|25||PhD Mining Engineering|
|26||PhD Petroleum Engineering|
|27||M.Sc. Computer Science|
|30||M. Phil Applied Physics|
|31||M. Phil Applied Chemistry|
|32||M. Phil Applied Maths|
|33||M.Sc. Control Engineering|
|34||M.Sc. Electronics & Telecom. Engineering|
|35||M.Sc Manufacturing Engineering|
|36||M.Sc. Engineering Management|
|37||PhD Manufacturing Engineering|
|38||PhD Engineering Management|
|39||M.Sc. Mechatronics Engineering|
|40||PhD Mechatronics Engineering|
|41||M.Sc. Building Engineering|
|42||M.Sc. Integrated Building Design|
|43||M.Sc. Transportation Engineering|
|44||M.Sc. Computer Engineering|
|45||PhD Computer Engineering|
|46||PhD Computer Science|
|47||M.Sc. Polymer & Process Engineering|
|48||M.Sc. Geological Engineering|
|49||M.Sc. Product & Industrial Design|
|50||M.Sc Applied Physics|
|51||M.Sc Applied Chemistry|
|52||M.Sc. Applied Maths|
|53||PhD Applied Physics|
|54||PhD Applied Chemistry|
|55||PhD Applied Maths|
Only those candidates will be eligible for admission who have passed their undergraduate (16 years equivalent) degree by securing a minimum of 60% marks or a CGPA of 3.00 out of a maximum of 4.00. CGPAs on other scales will be translated accordingly. For admission to M.Sc. in Applied Physics / Applied Chemistry / Applied Mathematics the candidate has to secure a minimum of 60% marks in B.Sc. (14 years) as well as a minimum marks of 60% in the relevant subject.
The applicant shall have to clear Genral Aptitude Test (GAT) General test for admission to all programs except M.Sc. in Applied Physics / Applied Chemistry / Applied Mathematics for which tests shall be given by respective departments.
- A candidate for admission to a postgraduate class, [other than those mentioned at (b) to (L)below] must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline/subject from a recognized Institute/University unless higher qualification is laid down for a particular discipline.
- A candidate for admission to M.Sc. Applied Chemistry must hold one of the following degrees from a recognized University.
Ph.D. ADMISSIONS 2017
The University open for applications of admission in full-time Ph.D. programs according to the criteria of Higher Education Commission (HEC). UET faculties offering Ph.D. Admission in 2017 are given below
Faculty of Architecture & Planning. Ph.D. Architecture. Ph.D. City & Regional Planning Faculty of Chemical Engineering. Ph.D. Chemical Engg. Ph.D. Metallurgical & Materials Engg. Ph.D. Polymer and Process Engg Faculty of Civil Engineering. Ph.D. Civil Engineering. Ph.D. Environmental Engg. Ph.D. Transportation Engg. Faculty of Civil Engineering (Cont’d). Ph.D. Architectural Engg. Ph.D. Engineering Hydrology. Ph.D. Water Resources Engg. Ph.D. Water Resources Mgmt. Faculty of Earth Sciences & Engineering. Ph.D. Mining Engineering Faculty of Electrical Engineering. Ph.D. Electrical Engineering. Ph.D. Computer Science. Ph.D. Computer Engineering Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. Ph.D. Engineering Management. Ph.D. Manufacturing Engg. Ph.D. Mechanical Engg. Ph.D. Mechatronics & Control Engg. Faculty of Natural Sciences, Humanities and Islamic Studies. Ph.D. Islamic Studies. Ph.D. Chemistry. Ph.D. Mathematics. Ph.D. Physics.
1. Candidates must have earned a Masters/ M.Sc./ M.Phil. or equivalent degree in the relevant discipline in first division or with a CGPA of 3.0 out of a maximum of 4.0 (in case, applicant’s transcript shows percentage as well as CGPA, CGPA would be considered for eligibility. CGPAs on a scale other than 4.00 would be translated accordingly).
2. The University requires that the candidates must have a NTS GAT (Subject) test score of at least 60 in their respective disciplines, valid on the last date of filing application. Ph.D. Admission Test will be conducted by the university in disciplines for which NTS does not offer a GAT(Subject) test and the qualifying score in that test would be at least 70%.
1. The GAT (Subject) Test offered by National Testing Service (NTS) is scheduled on Sunday 14th May 2017 in various disciplines.
2. For the disciplines not included in the NTS list, UET shall arrange a GAT (Subject) on Sunday 14th May 2017 in the Seminar Hall of Department of Chemical Engineering, at 10:00 a.m. The admit card for test in said disciplines will be issued by the respective department on receiving the admission application.
The application for admission shall be filled online, available from 18th April 2017, by logging on to http://admission.uet.edu.pk. The printout of the filled application form with the paid bank challan (printed with the application) and required documents shall be submitted to the respective department on or before 10th May 2017 during working days (Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m). Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
If you have any query regarding to this admissions then you can ask us very frequently. We will provide you further information as need. On the bottom comment us any question if want ask. we will get you back soon.