The University of Lahore Sciences Lahore (UHS) announce notification for students to gather necessary documents for applying for admission in MBBS/BDS/DPT in its affiliated medical and dental colleges and institutes of Punjab till July/August and confirmed dates for entry test and registration are announced is 1st week of August 2021 if you want to apply don’t be late and apply before the last date. UHS University of Health Sciences Lahore Admission 2021 MBBS BDS DPT.
UHS University of Health Sciences Lahore Admission 2021 in MBBS BDS DPT Form Download Dates and Schedule MCAT Entry Test are updated and if it is not then you must wait we will provide you exact dates and schedule when it will be officially announced as we have provided you last date of application submission.
UHS University of Health Sciences Lahore Admission 2021 in MBBS BDS DPT Form Download Dates and Schedule MCAT Entry Test
Dates and schedules will be announced and published in advertisements a month before in the newspaper and UHS website.
Programs and duration:
|DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)||5 Years|
Eligibility criteria for entrance test (MCAT):
- Test date as per announced by UHS will conduct its entrance test in the following cities:
- Southern Punjab: Bahawalpur, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, D.G Khan
- Central Punjab: Lahore, Faislabad, Sahiwal, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Sialkot
- Northern Punjab: Rawalpindi, Hasanabdal
- Candidates having domicile from any district of Punjab, Federal Capital, Gilgit Baltistan, and dual nationality holder Pakistanis/Foreign National holders are applicable for the test.
- Required qualification: HSSC/F.Sc (pre-medical) or equivalent examination with at least 60%. Candidates awaiting results can appear on the provision of Hope certificate issued by their Head of Institution.
- The test will comprise of 150 minutes i.e. 2 ½ hour
- The test will contain 220 MCQs divided in the following pattern:
- Physics (44)
- Chemistry (58)
- Biology (88)
- English (30)
- Entrance kit containing information booklet, the application form will be available on payment of Rs.500/- from the following institutions:
- UHS Lahore
- King Edward Medical College, Lahore
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College Lahore
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan
- Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
- Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan
- Ghazi Khan Medical College, D.G. Khan
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi
- Punjab Medical College, Faislabad
- Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat
- Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal
- Khawaja Muhammad Safdar College Sialkot
- Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala
- Application with all required documents will be submitted and admittance cards shall be collected from the same center according to the announced date as per the admission schedule of 2021.
- The admission process will begin after the entrance test in September.
- 82% or above aggregate marks holder will be eligible to apply for admission
- Calculation of aggregate marks as per PM&DC formula will be applied for open merit admission. The formula and other necessary details will be available on the UHS website uhs.edu.pk.
- Admission forms and prospectus will be given then free of cost as per the given schedule to be submitted as mentioned.
- Call for document collection: July/August
- Entrance Test date: August
- Admission: October
- Academic session: Annual from January till December
For more Detail information: About the admission process or information regarding seat criteria or reciprocal seats for domiciles other than Punjab
Admission form for DPT:
As per the criteria of affiliated institutes by UHS admission will be applicable.
Online admission form will be available Soon So stay with us.