The University of Management and Technology has announced the admission schedule for session 2021. Admission has been offered in various programs. Admission open in these aspects School of Business and Economics, School of Architecture and Planning, School of Textile and Design, School of Commerce and Accountancy, School of Systems and Technology, School of Science, School of Governance and Society, Institute of Islamic Banking, School of Engineering, School of Social science and Humanities, School of Professional Advancement, Institute of Clinical Psychology.
UMT has a name in private sector institutes. UMT is the best institute in Pakistan for study. It is serving the students for 25 years. UMT is included in Pakistan’s best institutes in business study. UMT focus on continuous development.
Passing the year University has become renowned for its highly-rated faculty members who are graduates from the world’s best universities and with a wide range of experience. The University of Management Technology is also affirmed to provide A-one class learning to its students by international standard techniques UMT has 10000 Plus students all over Pakistan.
There are international students enrolled here. UMT is committed to promoting the research culture. UMT building is also the best architecture. There are too many facilities for students. Hostel, sports grounds, route buses, Library, and also various societies.
UMT has a visionary approach. From the day of its establishment, the University is serving according to its mission and vision. UMT University of Management and Technology Admission detail 2021. University of Management and Technology, UMT Admission 2021 Merit List.
UMT University of Management and Technology Graduate Admission 2021 Entry Test Application Form Last Date
Admission In Departments:-
- School of Business and Economics
- School of Architecture and Planning
- School of Textile and Design
- School of Commerce and Accountancy
- School of Systems and Technology
- School of Science
- School of Governance and society
- Institute of Islamic Banking
- School of Engineering
- School of Social science and Humanities
- School of Professional Advancement
- Institute of Clinical Psychology
How To Apply:-
- Get prospectus from the admission office
- Or apply online in the admission portal
- Full Fill the form accurately
- Attach required documents with the form
- Submit form before the due date
- 45% or Above marks in inter
- 2.5 CGPA or 2nd division in Bachelor for Masterclasses
undergraduate merit calculated
- 20% of Marks obtained in Matric
- 30% of Marks obtained in the Entrance Test
- 50% of Marks obtained in Intermediate
- Interview if required
There is 96% satisfaction of students in study, 91% of the employment rate of degree holders, 40+ international linkage, and 1 billion rupees distributed as scholarship. UMT is best for business study in a self-support line. Visit this page regularly for any updates.Post Updated By :24/08/2021 - 02:50 PM