Engineering degrees and medical degrees as well are offered in University of Faisalabad, at the level of undergraduate and postgraduate also. University of Faisalabad in Punjab producing thousands doctors and engineers every year in Punjab successfully who are serving in different cities of country.
Students from near by city of Faisalabad also prefer to take admission in TUF as compare to going in any other far city.Mission of TUF is Pursue excellence in Education & Research with a futuristic approach and inculcate among the youth qualities of leadership and Innovation guided by the teachings of Islam.
The University of Faisalabad Admission 2018 Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply
Undergraduate programs programs offered
- Doctor of Radiology
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm-D)
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
- Doctor of Ultrasonography
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Doctor of Community Medicine
- Doctor of Nutrition & Dietetics (DND)
- Doctor of Dermatology, Cosmetics & Aesthetics
- Doctor of Pathology
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (BEE) – Specialization in Electronics,Power,Computer System
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (BChE)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- BS Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BS Computer Science (BSCS)
- Bachelor of Science in Islamic Sciences (BSIS)
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design (BSID)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Doctor of Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Three attested photocopies of the documents, certificates/Detailed mark sheets of Secondary School Examination or equivalent certificate
- Certificate/Detailed mark sheet of Intermediate Examination or equivalent certificate
- Two attested photocopies of CNIC or Form B
- Bachelor or equivalent degree for admission in Master/MPhil progra
- Six passport size photographs attested at the back and bearing the name of the applicant
- Applicants submitting A/O level certificates will also submit original equivalence certificates obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) at the time of admission. If the result is awaited, they will be required to submit the equivalence certificate within four weeks of the commencement of the semester, failing which will result in cancellation of admission.
- Attested photocopy of DAE certificate issued by the Board of Technical Education (if applicable)
- Verification fee as prescribed for candidates of Bachelor and Master Degree programs at the time of admission.
- An undertaking on a stamp paper of Rs 20/- to abide by rules, regulations and guidelines framed by the University from time to time
- The overseas candidate shall have to submit a copy of passport of his/her father and copy of work permit along with the application form
Engineering Campus Admission Calendar for the year 2017
|Admission Start 2017||3 July 2017|
|Commencement of classes||30 Oct 2017|
Guidelines for Admission
- The applicants are advised to go through the contents of the prospectus and familiarize themselves with the rules governing entrance test and interview for admission in The University of Faisalabad. They should also check the eligibility criteria for a particular program.
- The University reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual without assigning any reason. A candidate shall not be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right even if s/he is otherwise eligible
- Applicants should be aware that the presentation of incorrect/false/forged/fraudulent information or document is a criminal offence and the University reserves the right to initiate legal action and cancel his/ her admission at any stage.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide complete, correct and timely information to the admission office.
- Applications without complete and valid documents will not be considered for admission.
- The University takes no responsibility for any postal delay in the delivery of interview/intimation letter or any other communication relating to admission
Amount Rs 1500/- will be charged for undergraduate and graduate programs at the time of submission of application form.
Last Date to Apply is 06 July 2017
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.