Engineering degrees and medical degrees as well are offered at the University of Faisalabad, at the level of undergraduate and postgraduate also. The University of Faisalabad in Punjab producing thousands of doctors and engineers every year in Punjab successfully who are serving in different cities of the country.
Students from the nearby cities of Faisalabad also prefer to take admission to TUF as compare to going to any other far city. The mission of TUF is to Pursue excellence in Education & Research with a futuristic approach and inculcate among the youth qualities of leadership and innovation guided by the teachings of Islam.
The University of Faisalabad Admission 2021 Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply
Undergraduate programs offered
- Doctor of Radiology
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm-D)
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
- Doctor of Ultrasonography
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Doctor of Community Medicine
- Doctor of Nutrition & Dietetics (DND)
- Doctor of Dermatology, Cosmetics & Aesthetics
- Doctor of Pathology
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (BEE) – Specialization in Electronics, Power, Computer System
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (BChE)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- BS Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BS Computer Science (BSCS)
- Bachelor of Science in Islamic Sciences (BSIS)
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design (BSID)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Doctor of Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Three attested photocopies of the documents, certificates/Detailed mark sheets of Secondary School Examination or equivalent certificate
- Certificate/Detailed mark sheet of Intermediate Examination or equivalent certificate
- Two attested photocopies of CNIC or Form B
- Bachelor or equivalent degree for admission in Master/MPhil program
- Six passport size photographs attested at the back and bearing the name of the applicant
- Applicants submitting A/O level certificates will also submit original equivalence certificates obtained from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) at the time of admission. If the result is awaited, they will be required to submit the equivalence certificate within four weeks of the commencement of the semester, failing which will result in cancellation of admission.
- Attested photocopy of DAE certificate issued by the Board of Technical Education (if applicable)
- Verification fee as prescribed for candidates of Bachelor and Master Degree programs at the time of admission.
- An undertaking on a stamp paper of Rs 20/- to abide by rules, regulations, and guidelines framed by the University from time to time
- The overseas candidate shall have to submit a copy of the passport of his/her father and a copy of the work permit along with the application form
Engineering Campus Admission Calendar for the year 2021
|Admission Start 2021||Expected Soon|
|Commencement of classes||Expected Soon|
Guidelines for Admission
- The applicants are advised to go through the contents of the prospectus and familiarize themselves with the rules governing entrance tests and interviews for admission to The University of Faisalabad. They should also check the eligibility criteria for a particular program.
- The University reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual without assigning any reason. A candidate shall not be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right even if s/he is otherwise eligible
- Applicants should be aware that the presentation of incorrect/false/forged/fraudulent information or document is a criminal offense and the University reserves the right to initiate legal action and cancel his/ her admission at any stage.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide complete, correct, and timely information to the admission office.
- Applications without complete and valid documents will not be considered for admission.
- The University takes no responsibility for any postal delay in the delivery of the interview/intimation letter or any other communication relating to admission
Amount Rs 1500/- will be charged for undergraduate and graduate programs at the time of submission of the application form.
The last Date to Apply is Expected Soon
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information, keep visiting our website.Post Updated By :03/07/2021 - 12:41 PM