University Law College Punjab University is offering admissions for session 2017-2018. This admission announcement is for the post graduate diploma in Law subjects. University Law College, University of the Punjab, is the best and aged seat of law seeking in the homeland. The University Law College is consider as the born place of the best legal professional in the subcontinent and has been the epitome of law heritage in Pakistan since its establishment. Lot number of prominent bureaucrats, politicians, lawyers and judges of higher and superior judiciary are alumni of the college and continue to serve the nation to the best of their abilities. Other than training young legal professionals, the college focuses on personality development and grooming of students into responsible citizens.
Students who are interested to get admission in this college in above mentioned programs are requested to read this post carefully. Because this post will be helpful for them to get enrollment in class without any obstacle. We will present here all required information in these line. This will be proper guideline for admission seekers.The University Law College objective at steering University of the Punjab to be a leading public university in providing affordable legal education to develop the culture of thinking, research and advocacy. Here will tell you that last date to admission, eligibility criteria and also the complete procedure of apply. Admission are open for following diploma programs;
- Taxation Laws
- International Trade Laws
- Labor Laws
- Banking Laws
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Corporate Law and Practice
- Environmental Laws
University Law College PULC Admission Lahore 2018 Postgraduate Diploma Programs
How To Apply :-
- Candidate should submit their application, together with the necessary certificates, on the prescribed form obtained from the College Office on payment.
- Dates for test and interviews, if any, will be notified by the Principal.
- Application will be received in the College Office between 8.30a.m. and 04.00p.m. daily.
- Successful candidates shall pay their dues, within the prescribed time to the University New Campus Branch of HABIB BANK LIMITED after obtaining the necessary memorandum (challan) from the College Office
Required Documents :-
- A certificate of good moral character, signed by the Principal of the College last attended by him or signed by a gentleman known to the Principal of the University Law College or by a Magistrate in the district in which the candidate resides.
- The Matriculation certificate showing the date of birth.
- The intermediate certificate.
- A domicile certificate (in the case of a graduate of a University other than Punjab).
- A detailed marks certificate of the degree examination.
- A certificate from the superintendent of a recognized hostel from the candidates parents or guardian, indicating the applicant’s place of residence.
- Three recent passport -size photographs of the applicants.
- Photostat copy of identity card.
- The admission shall be made by the Principal, keeping in view the previous academic performance of the candidate,
- The result of interview and test, If any conducted by the College and
- Such other considerations as the College Council may, from time to time, determine.
Last date To Apply:-
last date for the submission of admission form is 30-12-2017
The University Law College, being distinguished of the fact that sustainable development in the contemporary world is not possible without proper implementation of law, is committed to impart quality legal education.