University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore is open for admissions 2019. The eligibility criteria for the various courses available at University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore is mentioned below. Interested candidates are required to follow a basic procedure. This procedure is also mentioned below.
University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore Admission 2019 with application form download are available. To play a leading role as a University of Engineering and Technology in teaching, research, innovation and commercialization that is internationally relevant and has a direct bearing on national industrial, technological and socio-economic development.
University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore Admission 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure
Eligibility criteria for University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore is as follows:
Undergraduate programs documents required:
- Students must have passed their FSc\A Level equivalent with 60% marks.
- Students must give the admission test conducted by University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore.
- Candidates should be a bonafide resident of the area from where he seeks admission
- The physical and health standards laid by the admission committee must be fulfilled
Post-Graduation programs documents required
- For admission against seats reserved for the holders of Diploma of Associate Engineer, the candidate should have passed diploma examination of a Board of Technical Education in the relevant technology.
- Candidates must have finished their Bachelors with 60% above marks
Candidates with diploma in any other technology are not eligible to apply. A person who already possesses a bachelors degree is not eligible to apply. The admission test for the undergraduate program is based on the course books of FSc. For more details, visit our website frequently.