University of Engineering and Technology UET Taxila has opened admissions 2018 for PHD classes. The eligibility criteria for the various courses available at University of Engineering and Technology UET Taxila is mentioned below. Interested candidates are required to follow a basic procedure. This procedure is also mentioned below.
The advertisement for the entry test of University of Engineering and Technology UET Taxila is available in the end of June. Forms are available on the official website of University of Engineering and Technology UET Taxila in the month of July. The entry test takes place in the month of July. It is in the end of August when the result of entry test will be available here we have provided you below.
University of Engineering and Technology UET Taxila Admission 2018 Application Form
How to Apply :-
- Only online filled application Forms will be accepted
- A candidate can fill the application form,
- Available online at: admissions.uettaxila.edu.pk
- While filling the FORM (F-I) please read the following instructions carefully:
- Instructions for Online Filling of Application Form (F-I)
- On the web-link click on My UET button. Enter your CNIC/B Form No. issued by NADRA and set password then click Register button for registration with UET to access the application Form.
- Candidate can now Sign in.
Offered Programs :-
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
Eligibility Criteria :-
- A candidate must be 18 year education degree holder
- Having degree from HEC recognized institute
- Relevant Engineering degree is must needed
Admission Schedule :-
|Display of Result||06-02-2018|
|Last date registration||16-02-2018|
|Start of Classes||19-02-2018|
The admission procedure starts in the month of August. Admission test is mandatory. UET is Pakistan’s one of the best university for engineering programs student’s wish to get admission in UET campuses.