Here at this page, you can get all the information about the admissions of the University of Gujrat. Here we will mention the last dates as well as the entry test dates and the merit list. University of Gujrat has now opened its admission for the students who want to get admission to their university. Admissions are opened for students who want to apply for Bachelors, Masters, MPhil or Ph.D. The students must apply quickly for the admissions as they are drawing near. The students can now mark and prepare for the entry test as well.
The University of Gujrat has a great standing in the city and it is listed in the best universities in the city. Students had to go to different cities of Pakistan to acquire a good education before the university was built. The university now facilitates the students as they dot have to go to different cities or countries. They can now focus on their studies. The mission of UOG is to equip the youth in the areas of economy, social policy, and research, so as to enable them to compete at the international level; achieve excellence in research and teaching in all disciplines; and develop a world-class center of excellence in the industrial triangle of Gujranwala, Gujrat and Sialkot to help the industry and society at large through research-based initiatives.
University of Gujrat Admission 2020 Fall Application Form Last Date Entry Merit List
|Admissions Calendar Fall 2020|
|Online Admission Open||Expected Soon|
|Deadline for the Submission of Online Application Forms||Expected Soon|
|Deadline for the Submission of hard copy of Online Application Forms||Expected Soon|
|Departmental Tests/Interviews for undergraduate Programs: ( SADA )||Expected Soon|
|Medical Examination for the Reserved Seats (Special Person)||Expected Soon|
|Trials for Reserved Seats( Sports )||Expected Soon|
|Trials for Reserved Seats ( Co-Curricular)||Expected Soon|
|First Merit List for All BS Degree Programs||Expected Soon|
|Deadline for Fee Submission for First Merit List||Expected Soon|
|Second Merit list for All Degree Programs||Expected Soon|
|Deadline for Fee Submission for Second Merit List||Expected Soon|
|Third Merit List for All Degree Programs (If required)||Expected Soon|
|Deadline for Fee Submission for Third Merit List||Expected Soon|
|Commencement of Classes for All Degree Programs||Expected Soon|
- Admission Application Form must be filled online by following the instructions. Click Here for Online Admission Application.
- The online system assigns a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) to each application, which must be noted for later use.
- Applicants must choose Campus, Timing (Morning, Evening), Faculty, and Degree Level (BS/MS/Ph.D.) for each application. Once chosen, an applicant may apply in a maximum of 5-degree programs with the same application.
- Before finalizing the application data, an applicant must accept a digital undertaking to confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct. In case of incorrect information, the
- University has the right to cancel the application/admission without any fee refund.
- The application processing fee is Rs. 850 for the first Degree Program and Rs.250 for the subsequently chosen
- Degree Programs(If application degree programs are in the same faculty, same campus, same timing, same quota).All applicants must pay the fee including those seeking admission on a quota basis.
- Applicants will deposit the Admission Processing Fee for each online-application in any branch of Habib Bank (Pakistan). Fee is non-refundable/non-adjustable.
The University has set the mission to produce the students who can actually make out for the country. This enables the students to focus their goals and flourish in their lives. It provides the students with great opportunities for education and employment. This drive s attention towards the development of the nation as a whole. Here at this site, all the information is provided to you so that you can get the admissions soon. The students can visit this website and get all the information.