University of The Punjab Lahore is open for admissions 2018. The eligibility criteria for the various courses available in The University of Punjab Lahore is mentioned below. Interested candidates are required to follow a basic procedure for the admission in The University of Punjab. This procedure is also mentioned below. University of The Punjab Lahore Admission 2018 admission guide can be purchased from the university too.
The eligibility criteria for the admission into The University of Punjab is as follows;
- Interested candidates need to have completed their FSc pre engineering\A level equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks
- Candidates with O\A Level equivalent qualification must have attach their equivalence certificate received from the Inter Board Committee of Chairman IBCCC Islamabad
University of The Punjab Lahore Admission 2018 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure
Offered Program :-
- Faculty of Commerce
- Hailey College of Commerce
- Degree Program Name
- Ph. D Ph.D. (Commerce) (3 Year Program)
Details regarding the admission procedure is as follows:
- The admission form is not available online. Interested candidates need to purchase their application forms from the admission office of Engineering and Technology Quaid-e-Azam Campus. The cost of the admission form is Rs. 500.
- The prospectus of The University of Punjab can also be received through postal order\Bank draft.
- The application forms along with original certificates attached must reach the university on time.
Last Date To apply :-
Students can get admission forms for MA, MS, MSc, BBA, BS, Phd and all other programs from the admission office of The University of Punjab. More updates will be provided by this website soon. You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.