Admission is open at the University of South Asia Lahore USA. The admission process that must be completed by all the candidates in order to take admission to the University of South Asia Lahore USA is highlighted below. See also the application form details along with the admission guide which will help in the admission process 2021.
Admission 2021 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Punjab. Procedure to Apply for admission 2021 at the University of South Asia Lahore USA.
Admission Procedure for Admission 2021 in Electrical Mechanical Civil:
|Fill up the online application form with the correct information.|
|Schedule a date and time for the test and interview.|
|On the date of your interview and test, submit your documents|
|Bring original documents along with copies for document authenticity.|
|Originals will be returned after verification.|
|Based on careful scrutiny of the entire application comprising past academic performance, extra-curricular activities, admission tests, and interview performance, admission decisions will be announced.|
|A letter of Acceptance with a fee voucher will be issued thereafter.|
University of South Asia Lahore USA Admission 2021 Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Punjab
|Faculty of Engineering & Technology|
|Bachelor of Civil Engineering|
|Bachelor of Electrical Engineering|
|Bachelor of Civil Technology|
|Bachelor of Electrical Technology|
|Bachelor of Mechanical Technology|
|BS Electronics & Electrical Systems|
|BS Electronics & Communication|
|BS Communication & Info Tech|
|BS Environmental Sciences|
|BS Electronics & Electrical Systems|
|Master of Civil Engineering|
|Master of Electrical Engineering|
|MS Electronics & Electrical Systems|
|MS Environmental Sciences|
|Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering|
List of documents required for completion of admission 2021:
|Two passport-size photographs.|
|Two Photocopies of Applicant’s National Identity Card or B-Form.|
|Photocopy of Father/Guardian NIC.|
|Attested copies of all academic transcripts/certificates (mark sheets, degrees, certificates, diplomas, etc.)|
|Equivalence certificate from the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in case of applicants with foreign qualifications.|
|Certificates of all extracurricular activities.|
|Experience Certificate (if applicable).|
|Letter of Recommendation (if applicable).|
Students who appeared in Inter Part II or equivalent exams are eligible for admission in Bachelors, while students holding Bachelors are eligible for admission in Masters Programs. For admission to Bachelor programs in Engineering, students must achieve a minimum of 60% marks in Intermediate (Pre-engineering) or equivalent examinations. There is a quota of 5% allocated for DAE students
- Students who appeared in Inter Part II or equivalent exams are eligible for admission in Bachelors, while students holding Bachelors are eligible for admission in Masters Programs.
- For admission to Bachelor programs in Engineering, students must achieve a minimum of 60% marks in Intermediate (Pre-engineering) or equivalent examinations. There is a quota of 5% allocated for DAE students.
- For admission in Bachelor programs in Health and Life Sciences, students must achieve a minimum of 60% marks in Intermediate (Pre-medical) or equivalent examinations.
- For admission in Bachelor programs of Faculty of Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Humanities, Law, Technology, and Art and Design, students must achieve a minimum of 50% marks in Intermediate or equivalent examinations.
- Bachelor’s degrees are of four years duration with exception of Architecture, Doctor of Physiotherapy, and a few others that are of five years duration.
- Masters degrees are of 1.5-2 year duration with 30-36 credit hours.
- Students seeking admission in the Master’s program must have completed sixteen years of relevant education i.e. students seeking admission in an MBA must hold a BBA degree. It is to be noted that students with CGPA below 2.5 in undergraduate degrees are not eligible for admission to Masters’s program.
- Students with a non-relevant 16-years degree must spend a year to complete prerequisite courses of respective Masters e.g. BSCS joining MBA must study 11 business courses.
- Students holding 14 years of bachelor’s must spend 2 years to complete prerequisites of respective Masters e.g. BA joining MBA must study 22 business courses.
- Students seeking admission in the Ph.D. program must have completed an MS/ MPhil degree with Thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with the thesis of 06 credit hours, in the relevant field from an accredited educational institution, with a minimum CGPA of 3.0/ 4.0 in semester system, or 70% marks in the annual system, with no third division (annual system) or D grade (semester system) throughout the academic career. GRE (subject) as per HEC policy or NTS GAT (subject) with a minimum score of 60.
- The selection of applicants shall be on merit, determined on the basis of marks of last exams, entry test, and an interview.
- University conducts its own admission tests. For Masters, external entry tests like GMAT & GRE are also acceptable.
- Applicants must apply for admission online at the University website.
- Applicants awaiting results are also eligible to apply for admission to certain programs.
- Applicants bearing O & A-Level are required to submit their Equivalence Certificate.
- Students must ensure that they meet the admission criterion. All admissions are granted “Provisionally.” If at any time documents of students are found incorrect, all consequences are the student’s responsibility.
- University reserves the right to alter rules & fees at any time without former intimation.
- University has not authorized anyone for the preparation of its Entrance Tests.
- Dues once submitted are non-refundable unless specified on the fee bill.
|Academic Calendar Summer 2021|
|Start of Classes||Expected Soon|
|Last Date of Add/Drop|
|Last Date of Withdrawal of Courses|
|Fee Deposit Due Date for Next Semester||Expected Soon|
|Final Examination||Expected Soon|
|Final Paper Viewing||Expected Soon|
|Declaration of Results by Examination Department||Expected Soon|
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this, or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information, keep visiting our website.Post Updated By :23/06/2021 - 11:35 AM